No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Will Hit Colorado in March To Prepare For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    If and it’s a HUGE IF, canelo can come in and have better stamina, enough to throw punches 2 min of each round, he shuts ggg out. 12-0! Canelo the better boxer period! Haters gonna hate but it’s true
    12-0 is a tall order bro. Even if his stamina has vastly improved, if GGG is down by 5 or 6 rounds, he is going to start fighting desperately and launch an all out assault. He would probably win some rounds on sheer will and for looking better than he did earlier in the fight. Peace.

Comment

People have been talking about Canelos’s stamina for years now.

It isnt going to get better.

Comment

No reason a 26 year old man should gas before a 35 year old man especially while throwing less punches than the 36 year old man. One camp in the mountains isn't gonna fix his stamina he needs to stay there for a few

Comment

Switching things up right before a big fight is risky... I remember Cotto did exactly this (altitude training instead of his normal camp) prior to facing Trout and he gassed out much faster than usual in that fight.

If he's really convinced that he won the first fight, he should stick with the winning formula. I hope it's for the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            12-0 is a tall order bro. Even if his stamina has vastly improved, if GGG is down by 5 or 6 rounds, he is going to start fighting desperately and launch an all out assault. He would probably win some rounds on sheer will and for looking better than he did earlier in the fight. Peace.
            Yer bro to get 12 rnds of GGG i think goes abit too far. Yes he would have won a few more of them close rounds but to take 12 i dont think so. Tripple doesnt hold 4 belts cause hes a walk over.

Comment

GGG gonna be reckless cuz he can't box Canelo with that touch jab crap and realizes he must eat more leather if he wants to punish Canelo!

GGG should switch it up and walk Canelo into bodyshots by feint up top and come down with either a short hook or upper to the pit!

On the other hand, if Canelo improves his stamina then GGG might get smoked! When Canelo let his hands go nearly everytime he was getting the better in exchanges and actually hurt GGG a couple times!

I think the rematch will be even better than the original!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I know most of the gyms and trainers out here.
                That's even creepier lol...

Comment

the fat red kid is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                    Yer bro to get 12 rnds of GGG i think goes abit too far. Yes he would have won a few more of them close rounds but to take 12 i dont think so. Tripple doesnt hold 4 belts cause hes a walk over.
                    Ggg is not the type of fighter you can beat 12-0 on points,he will always win at least a few rds even when being thoroughly outboxed,just because his style requires either the fight is close & you can beat him on points,or if your winning by a landslide youll have to ko him because hell go for broke at that point. But I do think Canelo proved hes by far the better all around fighter(which has been obvious for years)

Comment

Wow that gringo is stoopid as ****. He does know the fight isn't happening in Colorado right? SMH, this ginger has no clue, GGG knocked the sense out of him now he in the wrong state (and state of mind).

Feel sorry for the kid, so young but already suffered so much brain damage. R.I.P. Canelo, R.I.P. Fishnets and Golden Boy

Comment

Working...
                      X