Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I'd Rather Fight Errol Spence Than Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PurpleHaze View Post
    wtf man, thats a little too much talking
    This, lol. Wow, Mikey.

Comment

• Bravo! Strive for greatness

Comment

• Good for MG! Loma is too much risk at very low reward... if MG was to beat Loma he get No Credit for beating a smaller guy! if Loma beats MG they'll say Loma drained MG! so Errol seems like the most reasonable but also the most dangerous... cant wait to see MG at 147!

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Just cut it out, alphabet soup. You're just being an industry shill for those you like and it's becoming annoying.

Just stay dormant and only come out to defend and excuse the corrupt belt organizations when asked to like you were doing.
          I really want you to read what you wrote to me. I want you to notice that you didn't address a single thing I said. I want you to notice that whatever you disagreed with, you didn't say what it was, nor did you counter it. You simply posted insults and drivel.

If I actually was just a shill, it should have been easy to counter what I said. But you couldn't. Because I was speaking the truth. So instead, you ignore everything I said and just insult me. Which really doesn't take very much courage.

Comment

• Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            fights can be made if he wants them made.
            takes two to tango.

if cotto really wanted to fight him, cotto could have said to GB, make the fight, **** forcing him to sign a long term deal.

if linares really wanted to fight him, linares could have said, ORDER THE PURSE BID, **** forcing him to sign a long term deal.

these guys don't really want to fight mikey and GB only wants the fights if they can sign mikey.

Comment

• He says "if your gonna go for a title why not fight the best?"Well he did not at lightweight and now junior welter so howc many fanboys are still drinking the Kool-Aid.The problem is he would have beat Linares(prob)but would not fight him and waited for Crawford to move up before going for a vacant title with another square slowfooted opp.Look at his career his record is full of them(same style)most were good fighters but NONE were the best and ALL had same stlye.I think Mikey can be great fighter but he just wants to be a cherry pickin business man instead.

Comment

• I remember Mikey complaining that it killed him to make SFW. However, if he moves up to WW, it will be the fighters in that division that kill him.

Comment

• Mikey Garcia: "I have to get done with these fights first at lightweight and super lightweight. But I'll be at welterweight soon, and if the opponent is offered and presented - I might be there even sooner. I would love the opportunity to fight Thurman or Spence. If you are going to challenge for a championship, you may as well do it against the best fighter."

And he's fighting a guy few people ever heard of. Gamboa was a good name, yet he got scared and left Arum. This guy is full of crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Linares is his mandatory and Linares has had two years to demand a purse bid. Mikey says he wants to win the IBF 140 and then move back down to 135 to unify with Linares. You say he has zero intention of doing that, but there's nothing logical to support your position. Let's see who ends up ducking the purse bid.

Mikey had every intention of fighting Cotto if it was a one fight contract. That fight didn't happen because GB would only let the fight happen if Mikey signed a long term exclusive promotional agreement.

I agree Crawford & Loma won't happen, but that's not because of Mikey. That's because of Bob Arum. No logical reason for Bob to allow those fights. He doesn't have Mikey. He has very few stars. It would decimate his ESPN deal for one of his two main guys to lose to Mikey unless he had Mikey locked up long term.
                    Let’s be honest. Money wouldn’t fight crawford. Just like he won’t fight Spence. He’s just using their names. He knows he gets wrecked bad in both of those fights. He also knows there was no way he would get Cotto without giving options. Just like Matthysse was forced to sign with Haymon to get Danny garcia. Once his one was up he left.

He could have flight Linares and then Lipinets. He didn’t have to fight Lipenets first. He’s a big talker and not a doer

Comment

• I hope he's just trying to keep his name in people's minds because if he actually fights Spence get will get annilated. He has zero chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X