No announcement yet.

You gotta be a real piece of **** to go after kids who almost lost their lives

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    Then let the automatic firearms stand on the black market. Never touched or fired a gun in my life, but I have no doubt that sport shooters/hunters will still do just fine without the semi-automatic weapons, and you wouldn't have semi-automatic weapons simply laying around when a person gets it in their mind to do people harm.

Have no idea what sense it makes to have a semi-automatic weapon in school or church or simply around in public space, tbh.
    You do realize that a pistol is a semi-automatic weapon too?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
      Trayvon was not just some unarmed innocent kid.

You do realize it was TRAYVON who approached Zimmerman, and PUNCHED HIM FIRST< right? And that Zimmerman was literally screaming for help for 30 seconds before finally sending the little thug straight to hell.

Zimmerman was doing his duty as neighborhood watch, he was following at a distance to keep an eye on where the little thug, KNOWN THIEF, was going. Trayvon then hid behind a bush,a nd when Zimmerman walked by and Trayvon realized how short and pudgy he was, he approached him. He punched him in the face and knocked him down, and then mounted him and kept pounding his head into the pavement over, and over again.

When Zimmerman had no other choice left, he pumped a bullet into the little thug and did the world a favor.

Nothing of value was lost that day.

Hahahah in fact, I laugh thinking about that little thug thinking he was about to beat up some s'midget, getting his ass blown away.
      An armed adult was stalking a kid going about his lawful business. Zimmerman caused the whole situation by stalking another person. Martin would have been fully justified shooting him if he had been carrying a gun.

Comment

Trayvon was not just some unarmed innocent kid.

You do realize it was TRAYVON who approached Zimmerman, and PUNCHED HIM FIRST< right? And that Zimmerman was literally screaming for help for 30 seconds before finally sending the little thug straight to hell.

Zimmerman was doing his duty as neighborhood watch, he was following at a distance to keep an eye on where the little thug, KNOWN THIEF, was going. Trayvon then hid behind a bush,a nd when Zimmerman walked by and Trayvon realized how short and pudgy he was, he approached him. He punched him in the face and knocked him down, and then mounted him and kept pounding his head into the pavement over, and over again.

When Zimmerman had no other choice left, he pumped a bullet into the little thug and did the world a favor.

Nothing of value was lost that day.

Hahahah in fact, I laugh thinking about that little thug thinking he was about to beat up some s'midget, getting his ass blown away.

Yes I do realize he did that cause that’s what a MAN does when he’s followed.. Are we on a boxing site?? The coward who shot him was scared of a fuccin black kid like a hick and he actually persued himself.. He shot a fuccin kid you moron!
        Last edited by A.K; 02-20-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          I love it. The Left is taking this stance of having all guns banned. They also believe in having hate/offensive speech laws, therefore also abolishing the 1st amendment. I say go for it leftists and advocate for the abolishment of the 1st and 2nd amendment. And I'm not going to get into where many believe in the redistribution of wealth.
          I don’t even believe in left or republicans no more I think trump killed all that. There is just morons and real people.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            An armed adult was stalking a kid going about his lawful business. Zimmerman caused the whole situation by stalking another person. Martin would have been fully justified shooting him if he had been carrying a gun.
            So you have a right to attack somebody because they are following you at a safe distance?

And no, he wouldn't have been justified in pulling a gun out, turning around and shooting somebody who following him at a distance.

He would only have a right to shoot him, if he aggressively confronted him, which he DID NOT DO. MARTIN was the one who AGGRESSIVELY confronted him!!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Yes I do realize he did that cause that’s what a MAN does when he’s followed.. Are we on a boxing site?? The coward who shot him was scared of a fuccin black kid like a hick and he actually persued himself.. He shot a fuccin kid you moron!
              What a man would do is be like "yo, can I help ya my dude"?

Only if you are aggressively confronted do you have a right to put hands on somebody.

What happened here is Trayvon was the one who CONFRONTED HIM and PUNCHED HIM FIRST.

And then after he safely knocked him on the ground, he JUMPED ON TOP and continued to smash his head in the ground.

At what point should Martin have stopped? Until he killed him?? Why wouldn't he just have talked to him? Like "yo man, can I help you"? AND THEN If Zimmerman got in his face, or aggressively PURSUED (I noticed you don't even know how to spell - you must be a DINDU yourself) him, or aggressively postured, he would have been in the right to physically attack him.

The "black keeeeed" was 17 YO 6'3'' 160 pounds; Zimmerman was 5'7'' 185.

Hahahahahaha Trayvon got his ass blown away. Stupid dindu hahahhahahaha

Comment

What a man would do is be like "yo, can I help ya my dude"?

Only if you are aggressively confronted do you have a right to put hands on somebody.

What happened here is Trayvon was the one who CONFRONTED HIM and PUNCHED HIM FIRST.

And then after he safely knocked him on the ground, he JUMPED ON TOP and continued to smash his head in the ground.

At what point should Martin have stopped? Until he killed him?? Why wouldn't he just have talked to him? Like "yo man, can I help you"? AND THEN If Zimmerman got in his face, or aggressively PURSUED (I noticed you don't even know how to spell - you must be a DINDU yourself) him, or aggressively postured, he would have been in the right to physically attack him.

The "black keeeeed" was 17 YO 6'3'' 160 pounds; Zimmerman was 5'7'' 185.

Hahahahahaha Trayvon got his ass blown away. Stupid dindu hahahhahahaha
                You forgot half the story he followed him for four blocks, tray was like this is beef so he approach’s him.. Zimmerman pulls out the gun and Trayvon tackles him to save his life.. Zimmerman blasts two in his chest...

That’s actual case testimony.. you a POS or a racist prick?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  man, do you realize how dumb and unlawful that sounds? by your crazy logic, i'm fully justified in gunning your ass down if i catch you staring at me. u wuz stalking my bidness.

Comment

Oh I see this is the guy who is running the million dollar crowdfund, has a dad in the FBI and has previously worked with CNN? It's all the same guy?

His lines in the interview were also acted out/scripted:

I'm not saying the shooting was a conspiracy or anything.

I think he's just your typical future Democrat politician. People with extreme narcissistic personality disorder will jump on an opportunity like this with amazing efficiency.

Same with the AP pumping a fake "white supremacist militia" story the next day. A lot of people would sell their own mothers for a dollar. It's just how they're wired.

This kid is IN as far as DNC/CNN go. He's already got offers guaranteed. Some day he will be fighting for pedo rights or something as a governor in California. He and the school shooter are kind of the smart & dumb version of the same level of moral depravation.
                    Last edited by ////; 02-20-2018, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      You forgot half the story he followed him for four blocks, tray was like this is beef so he approach’s him.. Zimmerman pulls out the gun and Trayvon tackles him to save his life.. Zimmerman blasts two in his chest...

That’s actual case testimony.. you a POS or a racist prick?
                      Stop lying. That wasn't testimony. He didn't tackle Zimmerman because he pulled his gun and He was only shot once.

It wouldn't take 20 seconds to walk from Zimmerman's car to where Martin was shot. If Trayvon was in that space he would've heard Zimmerman talking on the phone. But he wasn't he had to come back to where Zimmerman was after he ran off. He saw Zimmerman was dwarf and attacked him. Got one in his heart for his trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X