Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: GGG Couldn't Go To Body, Canelo Was Nearly Running!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Abel is wrong but he's playing mental games I guess.

The main thing is I disagree with Nelo running.

Nelo wasn't really running, BUT he was disappointing in a way that he didn't trade enough.

Nelo can't win a fight with such a low output.

He didn't want to trade a lot because he didn't want to get countered I get it, but he will have to take more risks if he wants to win the rematch.

He will have to fight more.
    ??? Canelo landed almost all the power shots (espn highlights) and at a Ridiculously high connect rate...

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      Sanchez is making himself look incompetent by making that statement. Either make adjustments or deal with not being able to land body shots again.
      It seems like Sanchez now days spends more time with the media then in the gym training. Hes the boxing version of Lavar Ball now days

Comment

Its funny but when Canelo was on the ropes he nearly knocked Grovelkin's ass back all the way to the other ropes. Backed his ass up. Grovelkin looked like a confused caveman against ultra super mega star Canelo. I can't blame them for making negotiations so difficult. They know Canelo is about to put this old dog down and are trying to squeeze every last penny out of super mega ultra boxing star face of boxing Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
          Floyd has never fought aggesssive or on the front foot

Mcgregor’s trainer and boxing trainer are absolute amateurs of the highest order!
          Well that's not true. Please see some of Mayweather's fights prior to 147 pounds

Comment

If Canelo was runnning I guess he's Usain Bolt and Floyd is Jesse Owens.

Comment

aboutfkntime

Interesting how Abel for years said Canelo or Cotto or anybody else that was elite "wouldn't go past x round.."

In this interview Abel is criticizing Oscar or Bhop when they said this fight is going to have a KO, most industry said the same thing...

Abel is a p4p hypocrite. When it came to Nelo, they changed their tune about a KO before the fight, closing months. I guess Abel learned from Jacobs and trolled about the Chavez Jr. fight...the fight he never got!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                ??? Canelo landed almost all the power shots (espn highlights) and at a Ridiculously high connect rate...
                OK so Canelo had a perfect output and should not increase his workrate in order to win the rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Not 13 yrs old man. Sorry. Yeah well too bad it was a draw and now, come may 5. Like aboutfkntime says, “that little fat red kid is gonna light that boy up like a Christmas tree!” Lmao
                  Get a life kid, that fraud Canelia ain't gonna light anyone, he has no power, only cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Get a life kid, that fraud Canelia ain't gonna light anyone, he has no power, only cheat.

DumbASS!!!

Comment

I swear GGG has the FKN DUMBEST FANS out there!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X