No announcement yet.

Trumps Finalized Tax Bill to Cut Obamacares Individual Mandate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I am a healthy 30 year old who has received absolutely zero medical care for the past five years except for annual routine checkups. So in essence I pay thousands of dollars per year for 10 minutes of a doctor's time per year.

Will I be less screwed over or more screwed over under this new plan?
    If they dismantle ACA, you'd be way less screwed. Just imagine it: Tons of people uninsured again, using emergency rooms for their uncovered needs. That'll drive your rates way down.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      According to CNN's tax calculator, my taxes would go up in the 2026 tax year.
      You live in a high tax State.

What y'all need to do is get on your State legislators and Governor to lower them.

I live in Texas, a low tax State. I'll be getting a nice big tax cuts because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
        Cut taxes all you want, those manufacturing jobs aren't coming back.
        They already are.

Manufacturing unemployment was at its lowest in years according tot he most recent jobs report.

Once Trump started cutting regulations, that was going to happen.

Comment

It would appear that, indeed manufacturing jobs are slowly coming back to the US, although this was between April 16 and March 17 with a net gain of around 25,000 jobs in the manufacturing sector. The majority of those jobs appear to be from China as wages there continue to rise between 12 and 15% a year.
          https://www.recode.net/2017/5/26/156...ing-offshoring

An interesting article here, offering a different slant on Trump's claims:
          http://uk.businessinsider.com/there-...ng-jobs-2017-3

Comment

Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
            this tells me youre a beta
            lol people who use words like beta and alpha are bitchies! lmfao.

Comment

The government should never be able to force Americans to buy a product solely for being alive.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                thanks i pride myself at being one. Sunspace rewards me by letting me suck him off !

Comment

Originally posted by ChikaPaliza View Post
                  thanks i pride myself at being one. Sunspace rewards me by letting me suck him off !
                  told you you are a bitch, first you started off this thread all tough now you sucking dick lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                    People that use the word ‘war’ to show support aren’t very intelligent

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      People that use the word ‘war’ to show support aren’t very intelligent
                      Ali, what's up?
                      Everything going bubbly and rosy with the economy, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X