No announcement yet.

if mayweather and ward.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if mayweather and ward.........

If mayweather and ward rematch pacquiao and kovalev and both ward and mayweather knock them out in the 2-3 round, the krusher fans and the pac-tards will still complain saying "yeah but they lost the first fight" and still wont give credit for the rematch. why is this?

A better question is why do you seem to have an affinity for average looking aging white girls with blonde hair?

Comment

Ward and Mayweather KOing someone....lol...

Comment

notice how you guys dip and dance around my question and dont give a real answer.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          A better question is why do you seem to have an affinity for average looking aging white girls with blonde hair?
          i love white b1tches.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
            If mayweather and ward rematch pacquiao and kovalev and both ward and mayweather knock them out in the 2-3 round, the krusher fans and the pac-tards will still complain saying "yeah but they lost the first fight" and still wont give credit for the rematch. why is this?
            notice how you guys dip and dance around my question and dont give a real answer.
            And if Pacquiao knocked out Mayweather and Kovalev knocked out Ward, assclowns like yourself would probably jump off a bridge. What's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              And if Pacquiao knocked out Mayweather and Kovalev knocked out Ward, assclowns like yourself would probably jump off a bridge. What's your point?
              no, im not pathetic. i admit when a fighter loses. i dont cry and make up false compuboxs and stupid crap like that.

so can anyone answer if credit would be given in the rematch?

Comment

no, im not pathetic. i admit when a fighter loses. i dont cry and make up false compuboxs and stupid crap like that.

so can anyone answer if credit would be given in the rematch?
                Certain fans on this site won't give certain fighters credit regardless of what happens. They're called fanboys and/or detractors. Why they are the way they are is anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Certain fans on this site won't give certain fighters credit regardless of what happens. They're called fanboys and/or detractors. Why they are the way they are is anyone's guess.
                  green given.

Comment

i love white b1tches.
                    Everyone does, they're the best the world has to offer...most of us like the ones that are actually hot tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X