Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 11-29-2013, 11:32 PM #51
Boxing Virtuoso

Quoted: 513 Post(s)
JK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond reputeJK1700 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 104,028,509,506,994,536,448.00
Total Points: 104,028,509,506,994,634,752.00
keep up the good work champ - Atreyu Khalil Cheers! - dan_cov Cheers mate - Chrismart Cheers - BoxingIsGreat Much respect, homie!!! - travestyny 

If you like Manny Pacquiao, you'll like Khaosai Galaxy. I see a lot of similarities between these two. I prefer Galaxy but aside from him being a bit smarter and more powerful, there really aren't many differences between the two. If you want to check out some of his fights I would recommend seeing Ellyas Pical, Israel Contreras, Alberto Castro, Shunichi Nakajima and Armando Castro.
JK1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-30-2013, 03:26 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
greeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond reputegreeh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,885.61
Total Points: 67,707.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK1700 View Post
If you like Manny Pacquiao, you'll like Khaosai Galaxy. I see a lot of similarities between these two. I prefer Galaxy but aside from him being a bit smarter and more powerful, there really aren't many differences between the two. If you want to check out some of his fights I would recommend seeing Ellyas Pical, Israel Contreras, Alberto Castro, Shunichi Nakajima and Armando Castro.
Thank you for your contribution!

Can you explain what similarities you see between Pacquiao and Galaxy?

Both of them have the straight-left as their best punch, but otherwise I wouldn’t say that they are particularly similar. For example, their footwork is vastly different. Pacquiao was very fast on his feet and used it to move in and out of range quickly or by closing the distance. Galaxy on the other hand, was a cement footed plodder that patiently stalked his opponents and waited for the opportunity to lower the boom with his left-hand.

Personally I think that Hiroyuki Ebihara and Pacquiao are a lot more similar stylistically, but that Ebihara’s style was more developed and refined.
greeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 04:24 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1820 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,020,000,002,092,826,624.00
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 

Roy Jones: Muhammed Ali Both incredible physical gifts in the ring, dependent on speed athletascism and could rewrite the textbook, i.e. get away with things that would get most boxers creamed.

Telepio Stephenson: Sugar Ray Robinson Incredible physical gifts and boxing ability combined, explosiveness and combo plus one punch KO power. incredible textbook form, straight as an arrow punches.

Pernell Whitaker: Jimmy Young Well Whitaker was better but...both guys got dicked on decisions because their great defensive generalship was not appreciated, both guys had superb defensive skills. Great defensive fighters who at times used low low low body positioning and went out of the ring at times.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comparison, style

User Tag List