No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr Trained Himself WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
    I knew it. I have been saying since you were “WARMIKEY!” before Spence kicked his ass that you would eventually change your name to “WARMUNGUIA!”.

Now that this Ruiz s**t is over, I expect that to happen shortly.
    it cant happen if charlo keeps ducking lmfao.................

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
      it cant happen if charlo keeps ducking lmfao.................
      I can dig this.

I kinda like the twins but they have been in the fight game way too long for their weak resumes.

Sure Jermall stopped Williams and they both beat Trout who isn’t bad, and Jermell stopped Lubin in 1 round, but that is pretty much it that I’m aware of.

They need to step it up. Crawford too. Crawford was an excellent champion at 140, at 147 not so much.

Comment

It was pretty clear to see after a few rounds that Ruiz was not prepared or motivated.

Really disappointing fight to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
          I can dig this.

I kinda like the twins but they have been in the fight game way too long for their weak resumes.
          lmfao so you just a Mexican hater! JUST SAY IT and lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!.. View Post
            lmfao so you just a Mexican hater! JUST SAY IT and lets move on.
            Negative sir. The great Marquez was one of my favorite fighters. I’m also a big Leo fan and I like Abner Mares a lot even though he is pretty much American. But then again so is Ruiz.

I’m not any kind of “hater”.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              I love the way you guys are crying.
              It gladens my heart.
              Do you even know what crying means?

I'm not a Wilder nor Ruiz fan. Not a Joshua hater either. A quick peek into my post history would show you that.

I honestly don't give a ***** about current HW boxing. Why? Lets look at the top 4:

1. A moron who openly says that he wants to collect a body.
              2. A giant weirdo that is content to slap his way to a decision.
              3. A dude who got KTFO by an obese replacement, then bragged about outrunning an even more obese version of him in the rematch.
              4. That same fat turd who thought it was a good idea to come in even more out of shape to fight a guy he knew was coming to run for 12 rounds.

TLR: there's no reason to shed tears for anyone in the HW division.

It's OK tho', feel free to think that I cheer for obese athletes if that makes you feel better. It seems that AJ's humiliating to Ruiz saddened your heart, so good for you man.

Comment

Originally posted by fernandtg View Post
                Do you even know what crying means?

I'm not a Wilder nor Ruiz fan. Not a Joshua hater either. A quick peek into my post history would show you that.

I honestly don't give a ***** about current HW boxing. Why? Lets look at the top 4:

1. A moron who openly says that he wants to collect a body.
                2. A giant weirdo that is content to slap his way to a decision.
                3. A dude who got KTFO by an obese replacement, then bragged about outrunning an even more obese version of him in the rematch.
                4. That same fat turd who thought it was a good idea to come in even more out of shape to fight a guy he knew was coming to run for 12 rounds.

TLR: there's no reason to shed tears for anyone in the HW division.

It's OK tho', feel free to think that I cheer for obese athletes if that makes you feel better. It seems that AJ's humiliating to Ruiz saddened your heart, so good for you man.

Congratulations on your new interest on bantaweight....
                We move....
                Next fish to fry....
                And hez 2X.....
                Fare well.

Comment

Only thing Andy has been destroying is all-you-can-eat-buffets..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    AJ was way too apprehensive, though. He could have safely 1-2'd Andy all night. He also failed to commit to a body attack. That surprised me the most.

All's well that ends well
                    He was there for his belts back. Nothing else. Risk was not in his equation.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post

Congratulations on your new interest on bantaweight....
                      We move....
                      Next fish to fry....
                      And hez 2X.....
                      Fare well.
                      Exactly, you can't reply anything other than some dumb, off-topic nonsense.

The only reason he's a 2 time HW champ is because he got humiliated by an obese boxer. Being a 2 time champ because you lost to an out of place replacement isn't better than being an undefeated champ. Even your platonic lover would agree with that.

Next fish to fry? You act like you're actually part of AJ's team. How much do you get paid for licking on another man's nutz? I'm guessing something close to zero.

No wonder your heart gets all warm and fuzzy; you go full **** when AJ outruns a fattie. The only thing that you've made is that you cried yourself to sleep 6 months ago, just because a guy you don't even know lost a fight. What a little weirdo...

Comment

Working...
                      X