Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I turned down a male masseuse yesterday. Was I wrong in doing so?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% off bruh. If you get a boner over some dude touching you thats a you thing that you need to figure out.

Never had a massage by either sex but I've heard you want a dude cuz women are less likely to be strong enough to give you a quality massage. I got gift card for one here that I've not used yet & unless they got some girl nicknamed Handy Jane working there Imma have a guy massage me so I can get my moneys worth.

Comment

I got a massage by a guy once because someone at the gym swore by him for back pain. He warned me that it’s painful. I’m like, pshhhh. Painful. Yeah. Sure.

Fu#k.

The guy was a sadist I swear.

Imagine this polish 190 pound guy putting all of his body weight into your back for half an hour. I thought I was gonna cry. The thought crossed my mind that I might need to go to the hospital when I was done. Oh and during the massage, he tells me to, “relax”

Brah, stop trying to kill me and then maybe I’ll relax.

After the massage he says there might be some bruising. I’m like, bruising?!?

I don’t know if it even helped any, but my back felt kinda weird for a few days. I didn’t go back. Even though it was cheap. $25 for half an hour. I thought I had a high pain tolerance. I was wrong.

There’s another guy I met at a party recently. I told him I have back problems and he tells me to give him a call and he gives me his card. Told him I already got a massage therapist. He goes, “okay, but I bet I can fix your back.”

I might give him a call next week.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Thank God!

I probably will not change any time soon...so you might want to hen peck other posters with more potential. You post like a scorned woman my friend. Little Alex might like some of that attention, or that creepy PrettyBoy alt...Or even Eddie co c Watt... Plenty of wonderful posters with so much potential! Yet here you are acting like a scorned little b itch.

Look, next time? I promise I will pay for cab fare!
        Look at you throwing raw insults. I expected to be more refined with your insults.
        Definitely had me fooled with that first insult story you mentioned me in.
        Alas, it was a facade.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I got a massage by a guy once because someone at the gym swore by him for back pain. He warned me that it’s painful. I’m like, pshhhh. Painful. Yeah. Sure.

Fu#k.

The guy was a sadist I swear.

Imagine this polish 190 pound guy putting all of his body weight into your back for half an hour. I thought I was gonna cry. The thought crossed my mind that I might need to go to the hospital when I was done. Oh and during the massage, he tells me to, “relax”

Brah, stop trying to kill me and then maybe I’ll relax.

After the massage he says there might be some bruising. I’m like, bruising?!?

I don’t know if it even helped any, but my back felt kinda weird for a few days. I didn’t go back. Even though it was cheap. $25 for half an hour. I thought I had a high pain tolerance. I was wrong.

There’s another guy I met at a party recently. I told him I have back problems and he tells me to give him a call and he gives me his card. Told him I already got a massage therapist. He goes, “okay, but I bet I can fix your back.”

I might give him a call next week.

So, did he give you a boner though?

It's hard for me to have a soft touch with my rugged hands, so thankfully I'm not a masseuse because all of my customers would be feeling all sore and beat up like you felt, whether I give them a happy ending or not.
          Last edited by Willy Wanker; 01-21-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

It's hard for me to have a soft touch with my rugged hands, so thankfully I'm not a masseuse because all of my customers would be feeling all sore and beat up like you felt, whether I give them a happy ending or not.
            There were no boners to be had for me no. He might’ve had one though I suspect he was a sadist.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

best massage I ever had was from an ugly filipina hoe, while with my buddies in Makati. P Burgos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x64jxwSD6dI

see above. we were smoking shabu, and plowing hoes. we were all drained and none of us could get wood... so one skinny chick was saying, hey, i should have gone with that foreigner in the wheel chair so i could earn my money.

so... i get an idea.. i asked her for a non sexual massage.. her hands were tiny and weak. she weighed less than a hundred lbs. so I said hey, jump up and down on my back walk all over my back and bounce as you do it.

she freaked out, but did it and we kept her around for a few months at the Shangri la hotel in Makati, near the Hard Rock cafe...

guys, get outta america and go hoeing..

one thing I gotta add, is have your dirty clothes washed by local filipina old women, they wash old school by hand, and your clothes will be perfectly clean.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Look at you throwing raw insults. I expected to be more refined with your insults.
                Definitely had me fooled with that first insult story you mentioned me in.
                Alas, it was a facade.
                Ha!!! I knew you would post back lol... I said to myself after my last two posts to you... There is no way in heaven, hell, the six worlds that Siablo will not just stop the posts and think it through! You have kind of been exposed and frankly "less is more" sometimes my friend.

I actually thought you might have understood that this was the case, and it shocked me! But alas, here you are... anyhow yeah ok lol. You had me scared there for a minute bra!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Ha!!! I knew you would post back lol... I said to myself after my last two posts to you... There is no way in heaven, hell, the six worlds that Siablo will not just stop the posts and think it through! You have kind of been exposed and frankly "less is more" sometimes my friend.

I actually thought you might have understood that this was the case, and it shocked me! But alas, here you are... anyhow yeah ok lol. You had me scared there for a minute bra!
                  Red - How have I been exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    The only thing wrong is asking here if it was wrong, you may as well have accepted a BJ from him because this is the gayest thread ive ever been to, I think I need to see a female masseuse just to get rid of the gay vibe it gives out
                    Some threads contain way TMI (and that info tends to be GAF).

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                      The only thing wrong is asking here if it was wrong, you may as well have accepted a BJ from him because this is the gayest thread ive ever been to, I think I need to see a female masseuse just to get rid of the gay vibe it gives out
                      Case in point.......

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=838487

Comment

Working...
                      X