Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-21-2020, 01:53 AM #161
The Champ

Quoted: 5022 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 585,399.30
Total Points: 694,738.02
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Haymon View Post
So sensitive. You never seem to mind Lomachenko being called 'Lomo', which is what the person I was responding to has been doing throughout this thread.
I always thought Lomo is a low reference. I don't respect people who disrespect boxers. I also can't be the only voice. Feel free to report them to the mods.
BoxingIsGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:22 PM #162
Contender

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
emceetns will become famous soon enoughemceetns will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,294.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That's straight bullshet. That narrative is media created. 1 year is NOT "waiting out".
The ONLY one who waited out was golovkin for Nelo his whole career
1-2 years makes a difference when a guy is in his mid-30s and on the back end of his prime. The fight was viable in 2015.
emceetns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2020, 02:28 PM #163
Contender

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
emceetns will become famous soon enoughemceetns will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,294.46

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
You just created an excuse the l0m0 fans will run with.
People don't need help creating excuses, and to me it's still perfect timing for the matchup because SLIGHTLY past peak is still prime to me. If fans wanna claim that Loma is shot or that Teo is green depending on the result then that's on them.
emceetns is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends