Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-08-2020, 11:40 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 633 Post(s)
Vodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond reputeVodkaholic has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 21,369.84

Thats ****ing crazy.
Trump didnt send help last time and i doubt his ******edass will this time
Vodkaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:18 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 546 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud ofBoomBapTrap has much to be proud of
Total Points: 25,750.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
Damage from early today:

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Our nerves are shot.

Ever since a couple of weeks it has not stopped shaking.

They've been getting worst.

If something happens, know that Christ is coming soon and these are just beginnings of sorrows:

Matthew 24:4-8

And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you."

"For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many."

"And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet."

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places."

"All these are the beginning of sorrows."

Seek Him, while he can still be found.

God bless

Maybe you can team up with Billeau or whatever his name is, and take this same scripture with you two, time travel to the land of dinosaurs, and give them the heads up before they got wiped out.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:21 AM #23
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 6069 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 292,569.73
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

I'm not into praying because, well, they don't work but I will pray for you and those who are going through natural disasters.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 12:18 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
spytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 11,443.89
No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

I was awaken by the 6.5 quake at 4:40am. I was partying that night in Juana Diaz and ended up staying at my G-Ma’s house and that was the single most terrifying moment of my life! The house shook like a MF and the sound it made still gives me goose bumps
spytactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:15 PM #25
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253.44
Total Points: 1,011,679.79
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
Broski, there have been ongoing Wars, famines and earthquakes non-stop for the last 3000+ years. If anything, we have less of all those things overall right now. So you can keep waiting for "return of Christ" but its not happening.

But I hope that you and Puerto Rico stay safe.
Truly I tell you, the Bible is the Word of God. Everything in it will come to pass.

I have absolutely no reason to lie to you or to make this up, I gain nothing nor do I want anything from anyone, God always provide even in the worst of situations.

Christ hasn't returned yet? There are reasons for that:

2 Peter 3:9

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

He doesn't want anyone to perish or to be left behind.

Isaiah 55:6

“Seek the Lord while he may be found."

I encourage you to read this, for it is the most important decision you could ever make in this life:

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Also...how do I know Christ is returning?

His Word says so:

Acts 1:10-11

"And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Thanks for your well wishes and may God bless ya my man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
All I ask for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Anything happened to your home?
Cracked a bit, but we're alright brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
Maybe you can team up with Billeau or whatever his name is, and take this same scripture with you two, time travel to the land of dinosaurs, and give them the heads up before they got wiped out.
Pure genius this post
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 07:51 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18634 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467,914.78
Total Points: 1,475,249.50
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic shesfreaky - Santa_ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Cracked a bit, but we're alright brother
God is good, hermano.
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:01 AM #27
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 253.44
Total Points: 1,011,679.79
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

6.0 earthquake an hour ago, many towns electrical service went down and who knows what else has happened.

As I'm typing this, another replica just hit.

There has been no peace in the island. People are sleeping outside (tents, cars etc.)

I'm almost 100% certain a very big one is coming soon and with it, a horrible tsunami.

With all that said, in case it happens sooner than later:

It was fun Boxingscene
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:44 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1696 Post(s)
Mr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these partsMr. 29K is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 18,740.55
Racist posters deserved to be kicked in the mouth - mrdogtown1975 lmaooo that sig doe - Sup chupa-chups for you - Ogecca MaMa No Message - Ogecca MaMa Pretend this is Cornelo's d@ck and blow him b@tch. Watch out, he may cheat on you tho - Boxing Goat 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaholic View Post
Thats ****ing crazy.
Trump didnt send help last time and i doubt his ******edass will this time
Well that’s what they get for trying to “fit in.” Karma bit them in the ass. God is also mad so he’s punishing their asses. No prayers here. May Satan pay you mfs a visit.
Mr. 29K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:57 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
Bandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond reputeBandman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 45,624.98

boxing legends cotto and tito helping those affected
Bandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:12 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18634 Post(s)
siablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond reputesiablo14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467,914.78
Total Points: 1,475,249.50
thanks alot - titan m Can't green ya yet so have this Red Stripe on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER respect brother! - PF Rudyo With my much respect except this bottle of Cristal and accept my apology for be'n out of the green.  http://dandm.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/8/4/840117.jpg - BERNIE'S CORNER Do your thing man...... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
my nigga! thanks - -jose- Happy Holidays - TBear For beat'n the odds and deal'n with everyday ignorance - BERNIE'S CORNER Have another Redstripe on me....👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER You da mannnn !!!  👍🏼 - BERNIE'S CORNER 
BOLD - StudentOfDaGame Lets party - JimRaynor No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Run'n out of green paint and gift ideas...LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Mind your own business and don't worry about my Religion.  Idiot. - HAMMER77777 
Cheers! - anthonydavid11 Merry Christmas - TBear Enjoy this Red Stripe Man. I guess I don’t green enough to give my brethren the green he deserves. - BERNIE'S CORNER Good point, on me. - Nomadic shesfreaky - Santa_ 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - _PlaT_NuM_ Hepatitis C - Breakbeat AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - ??? Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - S a m u r a i Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Izrock Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - mangler 
Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Artur Kyshenko Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - ??? Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - The Scientist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler 
Childhood Cancer - mangler Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - mangler Hepatitis C - mangler Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
6.0 earthquake an hour ago, many towns electrical service went down and who knows what else has happened.

As I'm typing this, another replica just hit.

There has been no peace in the island. People are sleeping outside (tents, cars etc.)

I'm almost 100% certain a very big one is coming soon and with it, a horrible tsunami.

With all that said, in case it happens sooner than later:

It was fun Boxingscene
Nah. Think positive brother. The last time I heard only 1 old man died. Your buildings seem to have been built okay.

What your house looking like now?
siablo14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bible, coming, earthquake, jesus, puerto, rico, soon, tsunami