No announcement yet.

Wilder KOs&KDs +Mortal Kombat Sound Effects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder KOs&KDs +Mortal Kombat Sound Effects

Same as before I just added punch, miss, block, and announcer sounds because I'm one bored ass mother ****er over here.

These cant be real. They look like a bunch of 1 punch KOs.

In the thread about wilders hand pins, it is claimed he wasnt getting these type of KOs until he got the super duper biotic hand

Comment

2:29 I replayed that over and over and over

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        These cant be real. They look like a bunch of 1 punch KOs.

In the thread about wilders hand pins, it is claimed he wasnt getting these type of KOs until he got the super duper biotic hand
        Yep

They just spread lies until it becomes difficult to refute their lies due to the sheer volume of its postage.

Before that it was he doesn't fight top tens. You can't defend a title against unranked opposition but since his comp fell from ranking he'd never fought a top ten. Say it a bunch, others will repeat it, and before you know it the fella pointing out when and where Szpilka or some such was ranked is the liar.

It's a little hokey with the MK sounds, but, CBS challenged my original and limited the nations who can see it. This one's still fine.

Comment

I will look forward to this video so thank you. Does it tell you who the opposition is cuz they look like faces i dont recognize and i have no idea who alot of them are. I have Boxrec'd it and most of them seem to be Cruiserweights with more losses than wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
            Yep

They just spread lies until it becomes difficult to refute their lies due to the sheer volume of its postage.

Before that it was he doesn't fight top tens. You can't defend a title against unranked opposition but since his comp fell from ranking he'd never fought a top ten. Say it a bunch, others will repeat it, and before you know it the fella pointing out when and where Szpilka or some such was ranked is the liar.

It's a little hokey with the MK sounds, but, CBS challenged my original and limited the nations who can see it. This one's still fine.
            Yeah we still saying that cuz its true and has been proven to be so.

Comment

Haha! Quality work.

Comment

Streetfighter has always been a better game than mortal kombat.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                  Streetfighter has always been a better game than mortal kombat.
                  I debated so much on that and KI too

If you've a favorite fight you want put to SF sounds I'd do that. Takes me just a sec, I use windows movie maker

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Yeah we still saying that cuz its true and has been proven to be so.
                    I know you've already seen this:

Name - Rank - Finish

Stiverne - C - UD

Molina - 9 - KO

Szpilka - 6 - KO

Arreola - 9 - KO

Washington - 10 - KO

Stiverne - 1 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Drawn

Breazeale - 4 - KO

Ortiz - 3 - KO

Fury - 3 - Not yet

So, now, go on with your explanation for selective recognition of official ranks.

Comment

Working...
                    X