Head of elite Iranian force killed in airstrike at Baghdad airport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Nope.

The guy killed Americans. When you kill Americans, you risk being blown up and buried in a sardine can.

Simple solution, dont be a terrorist that kills Americans.

First off, deal in facts not "what ifs".

Second, this guy wasn't a politician, he was a military man, and thus a valid target.

Same as Admiral Yamamoto was when we targetted and killed him.

More specifically, we killed a terrorist. That's why people are rejoicing.

You should be too, but for whatever reason you're defending this guy.

Saddam was tried, and convicted, in an Iraqi court. That's where he received his death sentence.

Try and keep up on the facts, please.

Yeah, the group of globalists who put countries like Iran on their Human Rights Council condemned us.

Big whoop.

They're always condemning us and Israel, but they say nothing of regimes, like Iran, who murder their own people.

Analogies arent your thing, obviously.

You left out the part about killing civilians of those countries and storming their embassies.

You know, those things the trash you are defending did.

Cant you people stop defending terrorists????

Allah Akbar!

Semtex semtex

Hizbollah AK47!!

Abdool Abdool

Comment

• his has been provoked, simple. A person can easily dismiss Iran as 'terrorists' because it doesn't fit into the narrative which they believe in.

There will be retaliations for this obviously and it does have that strange feeling I had in 2003 about it, that sort of uneasy feeling. Except back then it was lies pushed by this so called 'coalition', this time it seems like it's all essentially on one person.

We are also in the social media age of course, news and information/misinformation will come thick and fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Sh^t haven't we continuously been in foreign conflicts since we separated from Britian minus 10 years maybe.

The thing with this Iranian guy is he seems like a mfer who needed to die, but idk how you can't question the timing of this whole incident. For all the Trump fanboys who says he has nothing to worry about with his impeachment & his election I kinda doubt he's seeing his chances at 100% at winning as well he should. Mfers too confident tend to get surprised...just ask Hillary lol.

Conflicts and all out war is very different.

Military guys work in death.

Every general in every major army has ordered actions that have caused thousands of deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Red - They will step in if the USA is struggling.
          Wtf are you smoking mate? No one has to do anything. No one has come out and supported this.

Trump ordered this without discussing it with the UK and UN who had men on the ground Iraq who have likely now been killed or injuried in the retaliation.

You yanks are dumbs as fuçk

Comment

• Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
            Why even respond to him? For one he's one of them plus he spends most of his time on here following posters around asking to see their dicks.
            Are unhappy that i havent asked to see your d1q yet . send me a pic via PM

Ta chuck

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Wow, this thread is being overran by the superfans.

Let me guess, they are defending terrorists and rooting for Iran....
              I'd say there will be waves of proxy attacks, which leads me back to a point I made earlier :

Is the US mitary safer after assassinating Suleimani? NO

Comment

• well damn

trump can't back down now

next 48 hours should be interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  Wtf are you smoking mate? No one has to do anything. No one has come out and supported this.

Trump ordered this without discussing it with the UK and UN who had men on the ground Iraq who have likely now been killed or injuried in the retaliation.

You yanks are dumbs as fuçk

Actually they do.

If America is attacked NATO is obliged to step in.

An attack on one is an attack on all.

The joke is Trump has been attacking NATO and Europe, so unless there is an attack on the American mainland I can't see NATO getting involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    well damn

trump can't back down now

next 48 hours should be interesting

Trump will try and diffuse the situation.

He would be a fool to escalate it further.

Comment

• Talk of a third wave now on Twitter. Iran risk Trump overreacting at this point. Theres no winners either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X