Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-06-2020, 07:05 PM #31
The ugly American

Quoted: 10141 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,711.52
Total Points: 171,395.68
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
You dont think everything we do in the middle east is because of oil?
Correct. I do not think that. It's much more complicated.

Quote:
Dont think in terms of usa taking their oil and oil fields.
Why not??

If it's a "war for oil" as you claim, obviously we would have taken the oil when we easily could have.

Quote:
Guess which growing power and future superpower depends on oil from the middle east?

War breaks out between u.s. and China. Do you think u.s. will let china keep getting oil from the middle east?
If war break out between us and China, then I can see your point.

But we are not at war with China.

Let's discuss what we think the proper actions to take are with how the world is now, not what it might/could/maybe in the future.

Quote:
How many u.s. bases and u.s. alliances does the u.s. have in the region?
Too damn many.

Quote:
China can kiss most of that oil goodbye.

Our european and asian allies are also the most dependent on middle east oil. EU, japan, South Korea, etc.
Our influence and military makes sure they have access to that oil.

It's not just about u.s. needing or buying middle east oil. As I said before we dont need their oil. We're self sufficient.
Plenty of oil outside the ME. You have large oil reserves in Indonesia, for example.

Then you have Venezuela too. And I'd wager theyll sell it pretty cheap.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:06 PM #32
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3782 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,541.56
Total Points: 122,693.16
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
We ain't leaving. Even if we have to set up shop in the newly formed Kurdistan.
If the Kurds ever declared independence they would be invaded simultaneously by Iran AND Turkey. And what a fine pickle that would be for Mr Trump and his advisers. What to do, what to do....
Mooshashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:08 PM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6883 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,117.90
Total Points: 192,908.96
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Well this sux. Seems more make news. That's to bad. Bring em home.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:09 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,236.16
Total Points: 43,259.90
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
If the Kurds ever declared independence they would be invaded simultaneously by Iran AND Turkey. And what a fine pickle that would be for Mr Trump and his advisers. What to do, what to do....
Neither would attack with an American military base was there. If they actually go through with wanting us to leave, watch the Sunnis and Kurds break off.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:48 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4975 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 115,702.32
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Good News.

What is the date when all troops and bases are gone?
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 07:55 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6883 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,117.90
Total Points: 192,908.96
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Good News.

What is the date when all troops and bases are gone?
I got suckered into fake news. I wish tomorrow.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 08:48 PM #37
Sentenced to Texas

Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Neither would attack with an American military base was there. If they actually go through with wanting us to leave, watch the Sunnis and Kurds break off.
You mean just like Turkey didn't invade the Syrian border area in 2019 while US troops were nearby?

Oh wait, they DID invade despite warning from our boy Donald and US troops in Syria and northern Iraq.

Turks don't GAF about the US in the region. They have us by the balls because WE need THEM more than the reverse since they let us use the Incirlik airbase.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:11 PM #38
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3933 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 413,368,726.93
Total Points: 696,373,800.80
loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas atg poster - jas 
I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ Trump! - Ruthless One 
:beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

False alarm...not happening. Carry on.
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 11:43 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1486 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,236.16
Total Points: 43,259.90
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
You mean just like Turkey didn't invade the Syrian border area in 2019 while US troops were nearby?

Oh wait, they DID invade despite warning from our boy Donald and US troops in Syria and northern Iraq.

Turks don't GAF about the US in the region. They have us by the balls because WE need THEM more than the reverse since they let us use the Incirlik airbase.
You don't have to make **** up. Quit acting like they attacked Americans. They didn't. Theres also a reason they haven't invaded Northern Iraq. Trump put sanctions on em and they didn't do **** about the airbase. Save your nonsense.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 11:53 PM #40
Sentenced to Texas

Quote:
You don't have to make **** up. Quit acting like they attacked Americans. They didn't. Theres also a reason they haven't invaded Northern Iraq. Trump put sanctions on em and they didn't do **** about the airbase. Save your nonsense.
I did not say they attacked Americans. I said there were American troops in the region, which is absolutely true. Kurds have been a thorn in the side of Turkey since Attaturk. Both Iran and Turkey have sizable Kurdish populations and neither one wants or would allow an Independent Kurdish state that included parts of their territories. Whether or not they Kurds should have a country is besides the point. The facts on the ground are I have stated them. End of story.

Share This With Friends