No announcement yet.

North American Grizzly Bear vs Siberian Tiger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Look at my previous post and the video and link.. Vs a grizzly a Siberian tiger wins but vs a male polar bear I don't think so.. but again a tiger takes down a gaur(Indian Bison) an animal over 3 times its own weight alone.. Something only polar bears do among bears..

Kinda unfair considering felines are built to kill Bovines, they usually circle around the bovine and then jump on the back of their backs and go for the spine or just sneak in and jump for their throats before any fighting actually occurs.. Bears on the other hand would have a hell of a time fighting Buffalos or Gaurs because they would be in front of them the whole fight trying to wrestle it down.

Comment

The Tiger has a paded resume full of bums. It's overrated and protected. Bear wins by knockout all the time.

Comment

Someone test that fukin bear. No way a clean bear can take those monstrous shots all night without being on some gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          No, they would be extinct because they can't handle the desert heat of South Africa because they rely on the mountainous climate. Grizzlies would easily be able to be one if not the top predators of Africa if they adjust to the climate and environment easily l.
          Ethiopa, Naznambique, the Congo, etc. etc. Africa has plenty of mountains with similar climate to where Grizzlies live in North America. The only difference? There are not predators to kill Grizzlies in North America.

You either lied or are borderline ******ed. Grizzlies are weak. WEAK.

Comment

Siberian tiger is a stiff Euro bum with nothing but power.

Ain't got no skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Siberian tiger is a stiff Euro bum with nothing but power.

Ain't got no skillz.
              Half these racists just hating on the bear because he's black

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Half these racists just hating on the bear because he's black
                Exactly. Bet you if it was an albino grizzly, they would be all on his nuts!

All the tiger has is power, bet you he can't take dem body shots!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Exactly. Bet you if it was an albino grizzly, they would be all on his nuts!

All the tiger has is power, bet you he can't take dem body shots!
                  I saw them crackers talking about the tiger might not beat a polar bear.

So why the white bear got a better chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Small bear and cute cat..

I'd shoot and waste whoever made that happen ..

I best stfu for my own good...

Last thing. Jhonny vs all so called hard core dudes. Z aka me with my cleaned hk91, and fresh rounds..

Unlike my lil brother who prefers the M4, .223. I'll take .308 and Kim up dust...

I don't like people who fight animals. I probably shouldn't have watch that video... I hate seeing men fight... I don't mind me fighting... It's really weird.. I hate seeing cruelty to animals and people, yet I can get down hard core..

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I saw them crackers talking about the tiger might not beat a polar bear.

So why the white bear got a better chance?
                      lol1:

Comment

Working...
                      X