No announcement yet.

Would Postol end Manny's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Didn't Freddie Roach say he will corner Postol if he fights Manny, Postol is his new favorite and his win over Lucas Mattysse is his greatest win of his career. Roach seems to not like Pacquiao anymore probably realize he is washed up and done and he no longer needs Manny.
    The rats are always the first to leave a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Lots of clinches, but it happened. I lost money on it, my mistake. The ref allowed rabbit punches & other stuff. My mistake to not give Postol his props. Many other boxing fans did, I didn't. I lost money, my fault. Styles make fights, and refs sometimes contribute to the end result.

He clinched too often, but Lucas failed to maul him when they were in clinches.
      Maidana may have busted out of a clinch and applied an axx whipping or not.

That is boxing.

I lost

I was wrong. Many others on this site were right.
      That fight was trash man. Never wanna see Postol fight again. Not saying he's no good at what he does but he's another Klitschko and I don't like watching that guy fight.

Comment

No he wouldnt. Manny would take away his jab real fast

Comment

Manny would clown him,there are levels to this and that was amateur hour

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            its just sad the way in which boxing "fans" forget that postol was holding nonstop for the first 7 rounds. literally a hundred times he must have held. then when matthysse gets tired and he ko's him it suddenly turns into a great performance? isn't clinching illegal? unfortunately this same pattern plays itself out over and over. maidana-floyd 2, brook-porter, wlad-povetkin, etc...
            so him holding had Mattysee's nose leaking?

Comment

Postol is probably better than algieri and has a more competent trainer and would actually use his length. Manny can't stop a right hand to save his life

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Postol is probably better than algieri and has a more competent trainer and would actually use his length. Manny can't stop a right hand to save his life
                Except for Floyds right hand. Cuz it's sht I'm guessing, landed like only once.

Comment

Working...
                X