Who will have the better career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will have the better career?

Terrance Crawford or Errol Spence

Obviously at this point Terrance has momentum and notoriety especially as of late and has looked spectacular doing so!

But when it's all said and done do you think Errol once he steps up in competition will leave a bigger mark?

Lets talk future

not sold on Spence yet... Crawford has shown time n time again...he's the real deal.

Both chins have never been tested doe.

Comment

Errol Spence, he gave an ATG Floyd Mayweather a black eye, and he knocked out a future ATG Adrien Broner.

Comment

That's a great question. I'm really high on Spence, but obviously I'd have to go with Crawford right now, but after another couple of years I think Spence might prove to be a really big deal and I'm looking forward to seeing him step up soon.

Comment

Spence for sure.

Comment

Crawford is already a two division world champion, Spence is an untested prospect. They could both go on to be ATGs but Crawford is further ahead in his career path so it's difficult to compare the two.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Spence for sure.
              Are you not that high on Crawford or do you just think Spence is going to be top 1-5 pound for pound?

I wonder if they'll meet in the ring one day.

Comment

Working...
              X