No announcement yet.

A big tiger couldn't kill a smaller sloth bear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big tiger couldn't kill a smaller sloth bear

I think the bears loose skin saved it, and its endurance was better. It chased the tiger off into the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2kHm8s2EY
    Last edited by FlatWhite; 03-19-2018, 12:15 AM.

Only weak mo ****ers woul test this garbage..

I'd drop everyone involved for no ****ing reason..

Why do people do this?

I don't know you, you don't know me

Only puto's get off pushing pets to get down...

Disbelieve me I don't **** around... I got dreams that I can't ever achieve... Like stopping puto's I'd hope felt or realized that men don't live vicariously through pets...

Pets fighting.... If getting view is of some value somewhere.. As a mam who has personally .... Never 明b....y desde aqui I can go Hebrew too.. Stop post phaggot stuff.. Gimme the address to whoever posted this bis azz hoe **** and I'll add them...

I'll spend my own money and not use my people to support me... It's on.. I think I still got the strength to ... Stop them azz clowns..

I'll kill them where they ****ing stand.. Have then hit me up homie. I gets down like that real quick and in a hurry..

Names??? I'll find them.. Okay

Comment

tiger wasnt hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        tiger wasnt hungry.
        No, the tiger put effort on its body to control the mother to the ground and deliver a killing bite on the back of the head but can't since the fur and the hide kept him at bay and kept getting scratch on the chest and stomach (The tiger;s chest and stomach was bleeding.)

Tigers attack via ambush, and has low stamina. Tiger-Bear kills tend to be via ambush and tigers give up on head on confrontation when the bear is aware of its presence.
        Last edited by Thraxox; 03-19-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Tigers ain't ****... I done killed like 5 of them motha****as.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            tiger wasnt hungry.
            The tiger was defeated by a smaller bear. I get it, you don't like it.
            And how would you know if it was hungry or not? You have no idea. That tiger tried a neck kill bite like 8 times and couldn't do it and it gassed.

Comment

Working...
            X