• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/alcohol-m...031854377.html

''Alcohol more important than exercise for living past 90, study claims''

Comment

• Beer and vodka.

Wow, I haven't drank in a long time. (a week I'm an alcoholic suck my dick)

I feel, normal...damn

Comment

• computers down. bottoms up

Comment

• I moved to China, and my apartment is at the head of an ally that is full of whore houses.

Luck of the draw, I tell you.

Comment

• Laozi stated that to love only one was good, but to love everyone was the best scenario.

That's a good thing, because all these Chinese girls want the D.

Comment

• getting drunk AF and buzzing my hair tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                Laozi stated that to love only one was good, but to love everyone was the best scenario.

That's a good thing, because all these Chinese girls want the D.
                Broooo where you been? You got put in my sig and disappeared.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Broooo where you been? You got put in my sig and disappeared.
                    You are quite pompous aren't you?

I still post on internet boards, but mostly at places where people are actually capable of intelligent discussion. I merely check into this thread occasionally, and that is about it.

Where have I been? I've been in China, B, where Imma be sat for a while.

I'm glad you liked my story enough, about my duels with some Mexicans in Alaska, which was a completely true story.

People in this thread know that I've been in plenty of crazy situations in my days, and always come out ahead. That's the context of the quote you picked out there.

(You probably deluded yourself to think I was talking about what a fantastical prize fight buildup between you and I would be like.)

It is you who were shook, you took that sig quote and ran. You wear that sig, and it is a badge of honor for me.

Ebeefing with tards is great entertainment on boring days.

Imma thinking of going and banging some Chinese hookers. I got more money here than I can spend. They be paying me well.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 03-12-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                      You are quite pompous aren't you?

I still post on internet boards, but mostly at places where people are actually capable of intelligent discussion. I merely check into this thread occasionally, and that is about it.

Where have I been? I've been in China, B, where Imma be sat for a while.

I'm glad you liked my story enough, about my duels with some Mexicans in Alaska, which was a completely true story.

People in this thread know that I've been in plenty of crazy situations in my days, and always come out ahead. That's the context of the quote you picked out there.

(You probably deluded yourself to think I was talking about what a fantastical prize fight buildup between you and I would be like.)

It is you who were shook, you took that sig quote and ran. You wear that sig, and it is a badge of honor for me.

Ebeefing with tards is great entertainment on boring days.

Imma thinking of going and banging some Chinese hookers. I got more money here than I can spend. They be paying me well.
                      Oh, Virgil... Our duel will take place at the Trocadéro. High noon...

Comment

Working...
                      X