Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Felony Hearing Moved To March 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Felony Hearing Moved To March 10

The evidence hearing for Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s felony domestic violence case in Las Vegas has been reset to March 10. Mayweather, 33-years-old, appeared in a Las Vegas court on Monday with attorney Karen Winckler, adviser Leonard Ellerbe and girlfriend Shantel Jackson.

[Click Here To Read More]

This thread will do too many pages to count...all for a court date being moved back.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/embed/MKGhukNAweQ
      Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-24-2011, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VAW-JR View Post
        This thread will do too many pages to count...all for a court date being moved back.
        I'm sure the owners of BoxingScene.com don't mind the hits either

Comment

There goes any chance of Floyd fighting anytime before the end of the year now.... that sucks. I really want to know who he's considering fighting next, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            There goes any chance of Floyd fighting anytime before the end of the year now.... that sucks. I really want to know who he's considering fighting next, if at all.
            Great another year of vacationing at his local KFC....

Comment

did he talk his way out of the grand larceny charge?

just turn up in a ring this year against someone half decent and i'm sure the boxing public will forgive most sins

Comment

floyd won't fight....

"That was the kind of performance that could make Floyd want to go to jail." - Michael Buffer on the PACQUIAO vs MARGARITO fight...

Comment

Dammit.

The faster this gets over with the better.

Comment

Floyd's vacation is now officially longer than most of us expected to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X