Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: "Brook Would Be Soft If He Drops Title To Avoid His Mandatory (Spence Jr)"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: "Brook Would Be Soft If He Drops Title To Avoid His Mandatory (Spence Jr)"

Khan says that Brook would be soft if he drops his IBF title in order to avoid facing his mandatory which (unbeknown to Khan) is Errol Spence Jr. He'd like to beat Brook towards the end of the year, and he says the title makes the fight a lot bigger!

@3:10

He wouldnt fight spence either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahat View Post
      He wouldnt fight spence either.
      That's what people said when Maidana was Khan's mandatory, and also the boogieman of the division like Spence is now. Khan took the fight straight away and beat Maidana no problem.

Comment

brook should fight Spence, Khan will always be there for him.

Comment

Hmm... Thank Khan for giving way to Brook's mando obligation. Spence's extended vacation would be cut short after all. Brook vs Spence has to happen.
          Last edited by al-Xander; 01-01-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Khan said he's not fighting on the AJ undercard because he's a big star in the UK himself and can sell out his own arena

Comment

[QUOTE=FlatLine;17320935]

That's what people said when Maidana was Khan's mandatory, and also the boogieman of the division like Spence is now. Khan took the fight straight away and beat Maidana no problem.[/QUOTE

Beat Maidana no problem? Khan was lucky to have the ref intervene to save him from KO in the 10th round. He won, I'll give him that, but wisely refused any rematch at 147 where Maidana had less weight to melt off, and a new trainer as well.
              Khan did what he always does. Look great for 3-5 rounds, then try to survive the rest of the fight.

Comment

Brook v Spence has to happen and should happen. Brook beats the kid. Khan in the mean time has to fight a top welter. Garcia v Thurman are busy and I assume the winner gets Mayweather.

So after all these years, can we finally have Khan v Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  Brook v Spence has to happen and should happen. Brook beats the kid. Khan in the mean time has to fight a top welter. Garcia v Thurman are busy and I assume the winner gets Mayweather.

So after all these years, can we finally have Khan v Bradley?
                  I'm not too interested in seeing Khan vs Bradley at this point. I have seen enough of Khan at ww to know he'll lose a lopsided decision or be suprise if be gets knocked out at by pillow fisted Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

That's what people said when Maidana was Khan's mandatory, and also the boogieman of the division like Spence is now. Khan took the fight straight away and beat Maidana no problem.
                    Khan had PLENTY problems in that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X