Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a general consensus "best affordable smartphone" out right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] is there a general consensus "best affordable smartphone" out right now?

i'm still rocking an LG Nexus 4 which, at the time, was the best affordable smartphone to get. to this day it runs just fine but the battery does die pretty quickly. i'll need to upgrade soon.

and yes, android is a must.

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    i'm still rocking an LG Nexus 4 which, at the time, was the best affordable smartphone to get. to this day it runs just fine but the battery does die pretty quickly. i'll need to upgrade soon.

and yes, android is a must.
    Nexus 6p. You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Nexus 6p. You're welcome.
      yeah i was looking at that one too. i really did love my nexus 4, still do. i can't imagine the new nexus' are bad.

that's the one where it has fingerprint technology where it unlocks as soon as you pick it up right?

Comment

Smh I thought you're loaded. You can't afford the most expensive android phone? It's just $600 I think. You can pay it installment per plan.

Comment

yeah i was looking at that one too. i really did love my nexus 4, still do. i can't imagine the new nexus' are bad.

that's the one where it has fingerprint technology where it unlocks as soon as you pick it up right?
          Yeah that's the one.

I've been on the Nexus bandwagon ever since I got the phone you currently have couple of years ago. Never wanted any other brand again. 6p is awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone, especially to people like you, Android users.

Comment

Yeah that's the one.

I've been on the Nexus bandwagon ever since I got the phone you currently have couple of years ago. Never wanted any other brand again. 6p is awesome, I highly recommend it to anyone, especially to people like you, Android users.
            my only concern is that the nexus 6p is huge right?

like way bigger than the nexus 4?

isn't there a nexus 5x or something that's smaller? or is one just not worth getting compared to the 6p?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              Smh I thought you're loaded. You can't afford the most expensive android phone? It's just $600 I think. You can pay it installment per plan.
              what made you think that? if i was loaded i wouldn't live in cypress bro.

and i don't care about fancy expensive stuff, i want solid things that have proven to be reliable and durable via user reviews and experiences.

Comment

my only concern is that the nexus 6p is huge right?

like way bigger than the nexus 4?

isn't there a nexus 5x or something that's smaller? or is one just not worth getting compared to the 6p?
                Is not that huge. It is bigger than Nexus 4 but not much bigger.

5x is basically 6p but smaller and has a little worst CPU and camera.

Comment

Is not that huge. It is bigger than Nexus 4 but not much bigger.

5x is basically 6p but smaller and has a little worst CPU and camera.
                  cool thanks. might consider the 5x, but i'll take a look at the 6p as well.

time to do some research...

Comment

if u get a nexus phone and sign up to project fi you get a major discount....interdasting

Comment

Working...
                    X