No announcement yet.

A look at GGG's last 10 opponents KO%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    I don't think you can find a better pure puncher than Lemiux.
    Who has he KO'd again?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Who has he KO'd again?
      His resume isn't great, i'm saying his power is really impressive, you can see that with just watching him fight.

Comment

His resume isn't great, i'm saying his power is really impressive, you can see that with just watching him fight.
        Good swerve

Once again, what legitimate fighter has pepe KO'd

One would assume that if you had great powers you could at least KO alcine or Rubio. Guys that had already been stopped

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
          Would like to see GGG face a fellow punch like himself. What's that dudes name who rekt Antoine Douglass? Khurtsidze seems like he would make an interesting match with him.
          LMAO on your sig. who is that dumb muthfuc2kcer?

Comment

His most dangerous punchers were Pepe La Pew, Rubio and Proksa?
            Lemieux is the hardest puncher at MW so I'm not sure what the problem there is?

Comment

Good swerve

Once again, what legitimate fighter has pepe KO'd

One would assume that if you had great powers you could at least KO alcine or Rubio. Guys that had already been stopped
              I blame his style, he just leaves everything with any punch, those men covered so he was tired and then beaten, but watch how he exploded on Sosa and Rosado, maybe not great victories, but look at the faces of both men.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                Lemieux is the hardest puncher at MW so I'm not sure what the problem there is?
                Hardest puncher based off what? The fact that has yet to stop an elite opponent?

Comment

I blame his style, he just leaves everything with any punch, those men covered so he was tired and then beaten, but watch how he exploded on Sosa and Rosado, maybe not great victories, but look at the faces of both men.
                  Have you seen the alcine fight? Alcine took his punches and literally laughed at him then began to beat him from pillar to post.

Sosa who?

Name one fight Rosado hasn't walked out of it looking like he just got out a car accident

Comment

Hardest puncher based off what? The fact that has yet to stop an elite opponent?
                    Based off the people he has stopped, like Rosado, saying he is the hardest hitter they've faced. Rosado straight up said he hits harder than Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
                      Based off the people he has stopped, like Rosado, saying he is the hardest hitter they've faced. Rosado straight up said he hits harder than Golovkin.
                      Never heard Rosado say that

Rosado was concussed by Angulo. Literally concussed. Dropped several times and stopped in the 2nd round

And you say "people", but turn around and name one person in Gabe Rosado as if Gabe wasn't already stopped

Again, please name these "people". Surely if you're going to name someone the hardest puncher in the division then surely they would have a list of fighters they've stopped. Maybe a few guys that have never been stopped prior. Correct?
                      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-29-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X