Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Cotto go after Marg batters and intimidates him into quitting.. Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Cotto go after Marg batters and intimidates him into quitting.. Again

I mean there will be no excuse this time, and it will come earlier than a lot of people think.

As soon as Marg lands a hard shot, and Cotto realises his dillusional plaster excues is bs, Cotto will probably dive straight on the floor.

Personally I hope he stand and tries to fight for once, we have twice been robbed of seeing Cotto get highlight reel ko'd. Once in the Marg fight, where cotto got down on his knees and begged margarito to show mercy, and once in the pac fight where cotto ran as fast as his legs could carry him, and Bayless stepped in.

Hopefully this time we see Cotto get blasted into unconciousness.

Won't happen this time, Marg has looked like total garbage ever since losing to SSM and who knows how bad he will look after the Pac beating while Cotto has looked ok-good recently.

Comment

iwhen he get,s battered, the next stop is friday night fights or aztec television... he,ll be fighting for the w.h.o. g.i.v.e.s. a. f.c.k. belt... time to start pumping gas...

Comment

When it happens again, I suggest the mods ban every rican on this forum.

Nice avatar BTW, calz whooped that boy

Comment

Lol at Margacheater ever beating another world class fighter EVER AGAIN without his loaded gloves, ephedra, and energy pills...

Comment

You mad at the Cotto fans blasting on Khan hahahaha Too bad Cotto destroys him. Margarito looks like ***** before the Pac fight. You really think he's going to take out Cotto again if he couldn't stop a C level fighter?

Comment

Back to Quitto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                Lol at Margacheater ever beating another world class fighter EVER AGAIN without his loaded gloves, ephedra, and energy pills...
                I agree, Marg wont beat a world class fighter again.

what does that have to do with cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  I mean there will be no excuse this time, and it will come earlier than a lot of people think.

As soon as Marg lands a hard shot, and Cotto realises his dillusional plaster excues is bs, Cotto will probably dive straight on the floor.

Personally I hope he stand and tries to fight for once, we have twice been robbed of seeing Cotto get highlight reel ko'd. Once in the Marg fight, where cotto got down on his knees and begged margarito to show mercy, and once in the pac fight where cotto ran as fast as his legs could carry him, and Bayless stepped in.

Hopefully this time we see Cotto get blasted into unconciousness.
                  ZZZzzzzz somebody is lonely tonight. Troll thread.

Comment

Nothing.. He can still beat fighters and get paid.. I'm sure his spirit will be shattered by the loss.

Comment

Working...
                    X