Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has beaten twice the number of current top 10 p4p that Mayweather has.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is really no legitimate argument that Floyd nuthuggers can do to spin this. The Facts speak for themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
      There is really no legitimate argument that Floyd nuthuggers can do to spin this. The Facts speak for themselves!
      Oh they're trying, lol.

Bbbbbbbut....... Judah was p4p when the fight was signed .........

Yeah bud, but he lost to Carlos fricken Baldomir before he fought Floyd, with no fights in between = bye bye p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Sorry chump, but Castillo was not top 10 p4p when Floyd fought him. He didn't crack the top 10 until 2 or 3 years later.

And of course, you left off Morales.
        I was sure that morales wasn't on the list because he lost to raheem. but I've been told that he still was on the list after the loss. I don't have proof of that so I didn't add him.

Castillo made the list afterwards. how does that not count? did castillo improve after his losses to mayweather? he was the same fighter he just accomplished more. that should count.

logically speaking, castillo should count.

Comment

The topic itself is kinda pulling at straws no? What difference does it really make?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            I was sure that morales wasn't on the list because he lost to raheem. but I've been told that he still was on the list after the loss. I don't have proof of that so I didn't add him.

Castillo made the list afterwards. how does that not count? did castillo improve after his losses to mayweather? he was the same fighter he just accomplished more. that should count.

So Clinton Mitchell should get credit for beating an ATG in Bernard Hopkins? Did you just say "logically speaking?"

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
              The topic itself is kinda pulling at straws no? What difference does it really make?
              Well since most *****s discredit every single Pac win and think he shouldn't even be compared to Mayweather in terms of accomplishments, etc. How about more linear titles? Twice the number of wins over current p4pers? etc. If you don't think it makes a difference, don't really care. Why post in the thread?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

the ring was at a dilemna.

it had marco in the top 10 still even though he lost to manny because he just beat erik who was top 10 as well.

they couldn't take manny off when he lost to erik because he just beat marco 16 months earlier.

they couldn't take erik off when he lost to raheem because they had manny on the list still and erik just beat him.

in the end ring just left all 3 on the list. they took erik off after he lost to manny in the rematch.

Comment

So Clinton Mitchell should get credit for beating an ATG in Bernard Hopkins? Did you just say "logically speaking?"
                  how is that the same thing? that was bernard's debut in a 4 round fight which was an MD.

Castillo was like 50 fights into his career and he didn't really IMPROVE after his losses to pbf. He was the same.

Comment

Well since most *****s discredit every single Pac win and think he shouldn't even be compared to Mayweather in terms of accomplishments, etc. How about more linear titles? Twice the number of wins over current p4pers? etc. If you don't think it makes a difference, don't really care. Why post in the thread?
                    btw, I like pac more than pbf.

all I'm doing here is stating the truth.

Comment

Just seems childish. Both sides seem to think that tearing down the other fighter makes a difference. They will fight. That will be a deciding factor on who is better. This pissing contest takes away from the fact that we have two ATG fighters that are going to get it on. Pause.

Comment

Working...
                      X