No announcement yet.

Margarito Is Embarassing To Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
    is that carlos hernandez on the wall? dude has a hot wife...
    yeah man...she is...you should check his documentary...shows some more of her...mighty lovely....

Comment

Originally posted by AustralianBoxin View Post
      As a fan of this guy im embarassed. Im the most feared fighter from the world. etc etc etc.

Yet the guy turns down big money to avenge his loss to Paul Williams. And fights Mosley for half the money.

Really no excuse can be made. A shame less example of ducking.
      I think crold's last article sums it all up

Comment

Originally posted by Pancho Gonzales View Post
        So, today is Thanksgiving in america. One great day to eat like a pig. I'm just not too fond of the false tales given about why we have this holiday though.

Even then, its just a great day to be with the ones we love most.

Just another post from out of the blue from the color purple.
        lol...only in america..thanksgiving=the celebration of slaughtering thousands of native americans..but hey im gonna eat good

Comment

As a fan of this guy im embarassed. Im the most feared fighter from the world. etc etc etc.

Yet the guy turns down big money to avenge his loss to Paul Williams. And fights Mosley for half the money.

Yeah, you're a hell of a good Margarito fan. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

No he's not. This is a stupid ****in' post. A rematch with Cotto is better for the sport than a rematch with Williams.

Is Tito & DLH as disgrace to the sport since they both didn't get a rematch with Hopkins????

This is a lame ass thread aimed simply to piss off Margarito fans, don't bite I say people. Probably too late now.

Comment

Rogelio was here 11-27-2008

Comment

margarito ducking williams

look I dont no how long you have been a boxing fan but styles make fights and I would not want to see a williams rematch I dont think the first fight was all that good and a fight with mosley should be very entertaining as well as a rematch with cotto to fight williams again is not a good match up for margarito but I dont know that he is ducking anybody.

Comment

I don't think you ever supported him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
                    No he's not. This is a stupid ****in' post. A rematch with Cotto is better for the sport than a rematch with Williams.

Is Tito & DLH as disgrace to the sport since they both didn't get a rematch with Hopkins????

This is a lame ass thread aimed simply to piss off Margarito fans, don't bite I say people. Probably too late now.
                    Margarito should fight Williams, why he still fighting Cotto he already beat him? And why fighting SSM? He is already past his prime... If Margarito believe his the best WW he should be fighting the best...

Comment

you guys dont get it, what the fuk is the rush? the fight with williams is happening, by waiting, its only hyping up the fight even more, you guys act as if williams is gonna fuking die soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X