Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else find the level of sympathy for Mike Tyson cringeworthy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You're a moron if you think Douglas exposed him. Tyson obviously wasn't into that fight. Every show made on it goes that rout, no one says he was exposed except for haters on boxing forums. And just because he was convicted for rape, doesn't mean he absolutely did it. What was that ***** doing at 2AM going to his motel room? You are obviously not a very bright poster. Go cry to your Mommy because we don't want to hear it.
    So you think that a woman going to your hotel room automatically means that she says automatically "yes" to everything? What about if she wore a pair tight jeans, does that mean she was asking for it as well?

Tyson was groping woman all day and all night at that paegant, he was h*rny as ****, apparently that girl was interested but not that interested, so he took it by force. Jury made the right decision, live with it.

Tyson was not as great as they say cause Douglas knocked his @ss out before he went to prison. Who was Douglas?

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
      I think 3 years was about right for a case like Mike's. If it was a kidnap type of stituation, then 20 to life is more appropriate because then that person is an active predator.

Your first post was worded in a ****ed manner, where you said, "who cares what happened to her, she is not related to you", which implied you didn't give a **** about rape if it's not someone in your family. Sounds now like it's not what you meant.

Look, we don't know for 100% whether it happened like she said or not, juries do make mistakes. But given everything about Tyson, his history with violence and ****ed up mental state, it's not hard to believe her. Tyson had no moral compunction against beating up 70-year old dudes after a traffic incident, or beating on his wife, or biting a guy's ear off, or talking about raping reporters on camera, what makes you think he is morally or psychologically incapable of rape? A man can only be judged by his actions, we can't look into his soul.

Regardless, the jury believed her, and he had a high-priced team of lawyers trying to get him off, not some underpaid schlub of a PD.
      I know what you are saying, I dont think he is not capable of rape, heck we all know everything else he has done. Did he rape that woman? IDK , but your topic question was if we or I feel any sympathy for him,
      no I dont, I mean yeah I hate that him and his family lost their little baby girl, but apart from that no sympathy at all.

He did the crime (or so he was convicted) and did his time.

Comment

Working...
      X