No announcement yet.

Andre Ward to Kovalev:#YouHave2Wait

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
    Ward doesn't need the rematch. It doesn't matter if it was close fight or even robbery, every fighter needs to look for new challenges, not going back to old ones

It will be the same fight with the same result but with no KD, I don't know why you're all so excited about this
    Yeah, sure you want him to move on from that easy work right? LMAO, you ain't fooling anyone man, we all know he got that gift. He knows it too, that POS will be looking for a SMW in his next fight. "Same result".....LMAO, yeah OK.

Comment

• Ward is an internet troll

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Come on bros, we already heard this before prior to the first fight. If Kovalev goes out there guns blazing he's just gonna get fatigued even faster, mentally and physically.
        That's the beatbox part of being just a nobody on the internet, I can be right and come and say I told you so or I can just disappear when I'm wrong lol. Ward is being a b1tch either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          That's the beatbox part of being just a nobody on the internet, I can be right and come and say I told you so or I can just disappear when I'm wrong lol. Ward is being a b1tch either way
          So, you wanna be Chocha Vista Jr? That's low af man. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            So, you wanna be Chocha Vista Jr? That's low af man. Lol
            I'm a disastrous car crash and major brain damage away from being that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              He's insinuating that Kovalev was handed a fabricated contract, a fake. Basically he's saying there is no contract for a fight and Kovalev's team went through the trouble of faking one so they could say Kovalev signed and Ward didn't. He's just too puzzie to come out and say that is what he means, hence the lame ass cryptology in his schit ass tweets.
              Then why would he say check them numbers before signing and they got you again? It's more likely he's making fun at how much Kovalev is getting paid and telling him he'll sign when he's ready.

Comment

• Ward wont let this fight happens without lowballing Kovalev as much as possible, despite the more than fair terms in the first fight. I don't care for Ward anymore, before I just didn't like his personality, but now he's hurting the sport, taking Floyds diva tactics to the next level. I will co-sign the people telling him to retire and leave the sport.

Comment

• Ward wont let this fight happens without lowballing Kovalev as much as possible, despite the more than fair terms in the first fight. I don't care for Ward anymore, before I just didn't like his personality, but now he's hurting the sport, taking Floyds diva tactics to the next level. I will co-sign the people telling him to retire and leave the sport.
                  Hmm, according to the internet experts around here, the terms of the rematch were already determined prior to the first fight. If that's true how is it possible for Ward to low ball Kov?

Comment

• Why wait, is he cycling something?

Comment

• Ward will sign again. Ward will win again. Haters will find another ******ed reason to hate him AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                      X