Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits Surprise at Chavez's Hard Work For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he boxes from the outside, he can win a lot of rounds. Canelo has lead feet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I'm rooting for this, but even Chavez Jr at his best got schooled by an older Sergio Martinez outside of his 12th round moment in that fight. If he could make any part of this bout as exciting as that 12th round this might be a fun bout with some competiveness to it.
      And he TKO'd Andy Lee a top 5 MW. Chavez can box. Watch the fight... he just suks at Training and motivation. Chavez Sr. Is on this and Jr. Entire career is on the line. He will be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        If this idiot actually comes in shape, this could be a cherry pick gone wrong.
        Yup! Once I see Chavez on the scales before the fight and he looks good I'm betting on Chavez to win. Oscar was STUPID on this. Yes it makes money but Chavez is just WAY bigger. And no way does Canelo KO him. Dumb, dumb fight for Canelo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            Lmao did u photoshop this?
            Nacho reading in the corner was genius haha
            Thank you sir.

Kinda, not entirely mine if you are asking if I drew the actual hyperbolic time chamber.

Cutting out and pasting people on existing pics is all me though, still raw but it's all for the lulz

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              He's also been spotted with Old Kai. We'll finally see a version of Chavez at his full potential. Canelo is done for.

Jr is no joke, dude is really taking Canelo serious. Canelo better be equally serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                And he TKO'd Andy Lee a top 5 MW. Chavez can box. Watch the fight...
                I remember that fight. Think I had it even or Lee winning 3-1 til the KO happened obviously. I don't think he can box all that well, but yea he has power that can make boxing ability 2nd place.

he just suks at Training and motivation. Chavez Sr. Is on this and Jr. Entire career is on the line. He will be ready.
                Yea definitely agree here. But idk that you can turn years of giving f#ck all about your career into a Mexican Rocky II movie like script outcome.

Its a compelling narrative to think about & like I said I'm rooting for it cuz its the more interesting outcome. I just can't reallllllly see it happening cuz he's neglected his skills for so long + even when he was tip top for him he wasn't looking all that great outside of moments here & there.

Comment

Regardless of the outcome, I'm really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    He's also been spotted with Old Kai. We'll finally see a version of Chavez at his full potential. Canelo is done for.
                    I heard Jr offered him to let him kiss his wife

Comment

If chavez would of been training like this since day 1, he probably would of been a champion at 168, but his lack of motivation messed it up. But he does look in tip top shape and he looks ready to go to war with Canelo?? It's gonna be an all out Mexican War!!!!!!!!👊

Comment

Working...
                      X