Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else bored of reading about GGG, Jacobs, Ward & Kovalev now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    Blah blah, Jacobs, blah, cry, cry. Off you pop cupcake, ain't interested. Also didn't read your comment.
    You read it. You just can't respond. Here it is again

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But I'm not the one complaining about topics being made about Jacobs losing......If I don't like a topic I don't read it. And I damn sure don't post topics complaining about topics I don't like. If those topics don't interest you ignore them and write a topic about something you care about instead of writing a topic trying to bring attenion to yourself to make yourself look like you're above the fray.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      You read it. You just can't respond. Here it is again
      Cool man, cya!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Well you're one of them too.
        No im not biased, you likely are though. I dont start threads kissing fighters butt. I just respond on threads people clearly bias towards fighters and i have to highlight it.
        LIke if you say Jacobs outboxed GGG my instincts tell me you are biased and got something against GGG.

Comment

We need more hipsters like me! I go out of my way to avoid them topics! lets talk about underrated fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            No im not biased, you likely are though. I dont start threads kissing fighters butt. I just respond on threads people clearly bias towards fighters and i have to highlight it.
            LIke if you say Jacobs outboxed GGG my instincts tell me you are biased and got something against GGG.
            I've e-known you for a while now, you're very biased to a certain side. Yes, I am too, i've always admitted to being biased. I don't deny that, you shouldn't either. Everyone on this forum has some form of bias. It's the way you came off in that other post it sounds like you are oblivious to how biased you are.

You're most memorable post was bashing Mayweather-Maidana and in the same thread admitted to never having watched any footage of Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I've e-known you for a while now, you're very biased to a certain side. Yes, I am too, i've always admitted to being biased. I don't deny that, you shouldn't either. Everyone on this forum has some form of bias. It's the way you came off in that other post it sounds like you are oblivious to how biased you are.

You're most memorable post was bashing Mayweather-Maidana and in the same thread admitted to never having watched any footage of Maidana.
              I prefer some fighters to others. But I've never said nelo outboxed Floyd, just cos I preferred nelo.
              But its clear some don't like GGG so say Jacobs oiutboxed ggg

Comment

well what do you wanna talk about then...

*goes back to GGG/Jacobs thread*

Comment

That's why I rooted for Jacobs to win not only because I knew he's capable, but to hopefully see 3g hate threads begin to subside, albeit not right away. Most in this site are just fake fans whose main objective is to discredit fighters they don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    I prefer some fighters to others. But I've never said nelo outboxed Floyd, just cos I preferred nelo.
                    But its clear some don't like GGG so say Jacobs oiutboxed ggg
                    are you fkn serious? you can't be

saying Jacobs outboxed GGG is not the same as saying Canelo outboxed Floyd.

not one soul on earth (apart from CJ Ross) said anything remotely close to Canelo being competitive vs Floyd.

Jacobs outboxed GGG is not a lunatic thing to say because that's how many saw the fight. nothing to do with disliking GGG.

GGG fans have an annoying habit of shielding him from all forms of critique. no matter how warranted. the fight was very close and it will be hotly debated until a rematch clears things up.

Comment

nah, im not......

Comment

Working...
                      X