Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else bored of reading about GGG, Jacobs, Ward & Kovalev now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else bored of reading about GGG, Jacobs, Ward & Kovalev now?

I literally skip every thread regarding any of the above at this point, the topics have been exhausted.

Thankful of the Brook vs Spence threads giving some new talking points

Anyone else bored of the same threads over and over again?

Yes holy ****. There is nothing more to discuss, I'm sure within the first 4 hours post fight-everything that needed to be said was said. Now it's just a bunch of blather

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      Yes holy ****. There is nothing more to discuss, I'm sure within the first 4 hours post fight-everything that needed to be said was said. Now it's just a bunch of blather
      Seems like such a boring pointless topic at this point, I want some fresh stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
        I literally skip every thread regarding any of the above at this point, the topics have been exhausted.

Thankful of the Brook vs Spence threads giving some new talking points

Anyone else bored of the same threads over and over again?
        If they keep popping up and people keep responding then the majority has spoken. Special snowflakes should start their own boxing forum where they can force people to only talk about what they want to talk about

Comment

I'm tired of reading posts from people who are biased towards a fighter. There's no honesty

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            If they keep popping up and people keep responding then the majority has spoken. Special snowflakes should start their own boxing forum where they can force people to only talk about what they want to talk about
            The only 'special snowflake' here is you princess, Jacobs lost, now please stop going on about it.

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I'm tired of reading posts from people who are biased towards a fighter. There's no honesty
            Yup, there's not many people here who just enjoy boxing without getting emotional about it and talking irrationally. Kind of kills all credibility for these posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
              The only 'special snowflake' here is you princess, Jacobs lost, now please stop going on about it.

Yup, there's not many people here who just enjoy boxing without getting emotional about it and talking irrationally. Kind of kills all credibility for these posters.
              But I'm not the one complaining about topics being made about Jacobs losing......If I don't like a topic I don't read it. And I damn sure don't post topics complaining about topics I don't like. If those topics don't interest you ignore them and write a topic about something you care about instead of writing a topic trying to bring attenion to yourself to make yourself look like you're above the fray.

Comment

Canelo - GGG
                Ward - Kovalev II
                GGG - Jacobs aftermath
                Brook - Spence
                Gonzalez - Rungvisai aftermath
                P4P top 10

Are the hottest topics in boxing right now, it's just the nature of the forum that posters will talk about the most relevant fights in the present or near future.

Next month you will see an increase in Wlad-Joshua threads naturally because that's their month. May you will see a lot of Canelo-Chavez Jr (and then Canelo-GGG shortly after) and Spence-Brook (and then Thurman vs the winner threads shortly after, bleeding into June).

In April you will also see the winner of Porter-Berto get back in the mix of big WW fight talks. Lomachenko vs Linares talks if they win their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  But I'm not the one complaining about topics being made about Jacobs losing......If I don't like a topic I don't read it. And I damn sure don't post topics complaining about topics I don't like. If those topics don't interest you ignore them and write a topic about something you care about instead of writing a topic trying to bring attenion to yourself to make yourself look like you're above the fray.
                  Blah blah, Jacobs, blah, cry, cry. Off you pop cupcake, ain't interested. Also didn't read your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Well you're one of them too.

Comment

Working...
                    X