Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Andre Ward get a pass from this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Out of 500+ people on the Fight Score app the average was 115-113 Jacobs.
    Jacobs winning 8 rounds and getting knocked down even though he got outjabbed by a ton? Lol What app is this?

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
      Is this a joke? Ward got shit on a lot worse than Golovkin is getting.
      Yeah, that's false.

Comment

Because they're The Demographic.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
          Jacobs winning 8 rounds and getting knocked down even though he got outjabbed by a ton? Lol What app is this?
          I just said the Fight Score app. I mean, I know this info doesn't fit your agenda but why are you laughing?

Btw that app is used a lot here also as reference for 'robberies' but of course only when it's convenient to certain people.

It's very clear what you're trying to do here. It showed when you posted a million scores for one fight and only certain ones for the other.

Comment

Yeah, that's false.
            No it isn't you lying ******. Anyone that was here after the Ward-Kovalev fight knows Ward got shit on a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              Because they're The Demographic.
              BostonGuy This guy is starting the racist demographic shit again.

Comment

I just said the Fight Score app. I mean, I know this info doesn't fit your agenda but why are you laughing?

Btw that app is used a lot here also as reference for 'robberies' but of course only when it's convenient to certain people.

It's very clear what you're trying to do here. It showed when you posted a million scores for one fight and only certain ones for the other.
                More like 'The Demographic app'

Comment

Boxing Scene 114-113 Golovkin
                  Who's in charge of the boxingscene live scorecard? All the main writers (Cliff Rold, David Greisman, and Lyle Fitzsimmons) had it for Jacobs. Jake Donavan too, but he recently left boxingscene.

Was Steve Kim given reign?
                  Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-21-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

These are the scores that are on BoxRec. You are free to seek out the scores you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                      More like 'The Demographic app'
                      BostonGuy...........

Comment

Working...
                      X