Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: No Robbery at MSG, But Golovkin's Future Plans are Criminal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
    You're angry and frustrated because your idol really lost to Jacobs, and you're worried that a rematch will end with a ggg defeat. Be real with yourself. I bet neither bjs or Canelo happens this year and they'll still find a way to not rematch Jacobs.
    lost ? lol, jacobs best punch didn't even wobble him, why should i worry, he won fairly
    the fight took place jacobs hometown, if he still lost decision, then its the real result

im not afraid, i want him to rematch jacobs for sure coz i didn't like the way he fight jacobs, but let's be real, it won't happen real soon, 95 % he'll pursue canelo, BJS or 168 champ

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
      Nearly every Golovkin fan i've seen talk about a rematch doesn't want it. They know Golovkin was lucky to get the decision and want him to go back to fighting guys he can steamroll.
      I would like to see a rematch, not because I thought Jacobs was robbed (like some of you GGG haters think) but because it was a competitive and entertaining fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        Bjs is not elite, period. His history proves this. A belt doesn't make you elite, you must have some sort of eye test. And he isn't going to challenge ggg, he's not especially athletic nor powerful he is somewhat skilled but not skilled enough. With Jacobs the advantages were clear to see with bjs not so much.
        well, don't u know almost 90% experts predicted Golovkin will steam roll jacobs ?
        he might not an elite rn, but if he train very hard and smart, he could beat golovkin with convincing style

even cuadras who fought like warrior against chocolito looked like **** @latest fight

my point is, he's a champion for a reason
        and i must agree that golovkin been hyped above his true class, he's getting old too so everything can happen

Comment

• I love how the haters ignore GGG supposed nonexistence head movement

Jacobs landed mostly on ggg gloves. It's clear those who think he won didn't really watch it again. Have an agenda. Or just don't get scoring. The person who lands the more solid effective shots wins. Jacobs needed glasses like Ward. Haters mad he lost. Cool, they probably really thought he'd win. Got out boxed by ggg.

People want to grade Jacobs on a curve.

What happened to the whole if ggg didn't have power he couldn't win bull crap.

They say size mattered against Brook, Jacobs size means nothing.

When ggg beats Canelo, size will matter again. That's so transparent.
          Last edited by Progrssive_Jedi; 03-21-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Whose worried about Jacobs rematch

That's funny as shot.

Next time some things will be different.

1. GGG will no longer have to abide by the IBF. Let him bulk up too. Oh wait, size only matters when ggg fights Brook and Canelo.

2. GGG won't have two important fights on the line, he'll have beaten Suanders and Canelo. He can take more risk. Too respectful of Jacobs power.

3. Won't be mandatory. Cap that rehydrating to LHW crap. All I hear is we have weight classes for a reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
              Jacobs landed mostly on ggg hands. It's clear those who think he won didn't really watch it again. Have an agenda. Or just don't get scorning. The person who lands the more solid effective shots wins.

People want to grade Jacobs on a curve.

What happened to the whole if ggg didn't have power he couldn't win bull crap.

They say size mattered against Brook, Jacobs size means nothing.

When ggg beats Canelo, size will matter again. That's so transparent.
              takes a dumbass lil g fan to say something so stupid then attach an idiot like canelo to it. golovkin hit upside that head easily and lost this fight. the only thing that saved him was the knock down. he flinched from all body shots and was taking cover like never before. fangirl don't be scared of the rematch because lil G is'nt.

Comment

• OH NO YOU DON'T GOLOVKIN!

NO MORE RUNNING!

Strap Golovkin down to a chair , make him sign to fight CANELO and make him wait for September, it's CANELO'S next fight after Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Time to back up all the big talk lil g.

NO MORE IN-BETWEEN FIGHTS FOR GGG , SIGN THE CANELO CONTRACT AND GO SIT YOUR OVER-RATED @$$ DOWN & WAIT FOR THAT CANELO BEATING AND RETIREMENT CHECK, YOU BUM!

#1P4P , Jr. Middleweight Champion & RING Lineal Middleweight Champion of the World SAUL "GUILLOTINE" ALVAREZ will drop down the GUILLOTINE and send GGG's head flying into the fifth row and Team GGG knows it!

IVAN DRAGO on the GGG inevitable KO loss at the hands of CANELO-"IF HE DIES HE DIES!!!"
                Last edited by REYESdelBOXEO; 03-21-2017, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  That's funny as shot.

Next time some things will be different.

1. GGG will no longer have to abide by the IBF. Let him bulk up too. Oh wait, size only matters when ggg fights Brook and Canelo.

2. GGG won't have two important fights on the line, he'll have beaten Suanders and Canelo. He can take more risk. Too respectful of Jacobs power.

3. Won't be mandatory. Cap that rehydrating to LHW crap. All I hear is we have weight classes for a reason.
                  Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Golovkin just isn't as good as you thought. The whole world see's it, that's why you're so mad. You got suckered in, thought you knew boxing and people like me were wrong. I was right. It's OK man you don't have to say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    Jacobs had his shot and he lost, tough ****. He's now at the back of the line. He needs to beat Eubanks, Saunders and lemiuex. Then he can get his rematch... maybe!!!!!
                    I'd like to see him go over there and whip Eubank Jr's ass.
                    Would be a big fight in the UK and he'd have the chance to beat him more impressively than Saunders did.
                    They were supposed to fight each other awhile back but surprise surprise, Eubank Jr didn't want it.
                    Would be better way to stay busy than fighting James De La Rosa in Reading PA or some ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Until you have proof that the offer ain't legit pipe down with that nonsense. Tom confirmed he received the offer and has spoken out on details of other fights before they were done but is extra quiet here? Until he says other wise he is pricing GGG out of the fight. Fact is he got an offer worth 8 figures and has not once disputed the amount. Any promoter worth a damn would clear it up if it werent legit. He is asking for more money delaying the fight which is strange I thought GGG is not a businessman he just wants the fight?
                      Not only that but he countered they want at LEAST 40% split.. Might as well ask for a $BILLION, a rocket ship, and the deed to the White House.

Comment

Working...
                      X