No announcement yet.

Naoya Inoue vs Roman gonzalez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    What? Estrada is coming back from a long lay off due to injury and is looking into fighting on HBO Latino next month before going after Cuadras, Roman or Srisaket. All tough names that should make for some entertaining scraps.

What's your point? It doesn't change the fact that my comments made too much sense and deep down inside you know I'm right. Roman lost far too much.
    He will be fine. He needs to heal up and he will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Inoue is so overrated.
      Inoue gonna bust up Thai guy, cuadras, and Estrada, and then he will put away Roman for good

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        Of course he wouldn't get hyped up dude. Why would he? He wasn't the one winning belts in three different weight classes in other people's back yards lol. You still didn't answer my question.
        Those compubox numbers are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Those compubox numbers are a joke.
          Why are they a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            Why are they a joke?
            No one landed 400 plus punches in that fight. I score by punches landed per round, and if Roman landed 441 punches in that fight, he would have won on my card

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
              So he's already decided to duck Srisaket??
              ****in coward!!!!

Srisaket vs "chicken" Inoue
              Would play out like pac vs Hatton
              If he is going up to fight Yamanaka then thats a big money fight. And their are some undefeated prospects from mexico and puerto rico that can take an L at bantamweight

Luis Nery

Emmanuel Rodriguez.

however, his brother Takuma is at that weightclass and I don't think he goes there until his brother goes up in weight

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Inoue is a future legend. I havent been this impressed by a young fighter since Marquez.

Cuadras has poor technique for an elite fighter and is no match for Inoue.

Gonzalez gets hit too much and isnt big enough for Inoue.

Yamanaka-Inoue is my dream fight
                Which Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                  A Yamanaka fight would certainly be interesting...

But lets be honest.
                  "chicken" Ineuo ducked Roman with his cowardly "Not ready" excuse. I hate it when fighters say that bull****. Once your a world champion that excuse is no longer valid.

Then bum Cuadras called him out. He even went and fought in Japan and everything....
                  But "chicken" Ineuo didn't want it...

So what's his excuse not to fight Srisaket right now??
                  That would be a huge mega fight in Asia!!

Srisaket has already butchered a Japanese world champion and now he just mauled and bullied the
                  best fighter in the world.
                  So team "chicken" ineou can't pretend Srisaket isn't a big name....

Face it
                  Your boy is shook

There was an argentine poster talking mad **** about inoue like how you are before the Narvaez, and Inoue shut his ass up. Inoue will shut your ass up too

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Which Marquez
                    Juan Manuel Marquez the greatest mexican fighter of all time.

Comment

Whoever calls Inoue overrated or whatever dont know sht about boxing period.

As beastly as Donaire was at the lower weights, Narvaez managed to go 12 rounds with him. Naoya destroyed narvaez in his 8th pro fight..

Naoya has the potential to go down as the greatest asian fighter of all time. Pacman aint sht compared to this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X