Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Billy Joe Saunders is The Last One, It is My Dream!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG fan boys praying for a Saunders fight that NOBODY is asking for because a rematch to jacobs makes GGG look bad again and probably loses again more decisively. Turning down 15m super fight with canelo and turning down avenging his performance to Jacobs. He can fight Saunders or any bum K2 cherry picks for him next. Just agree to kill the everyone is ducking GGG narrative. He's the one ducking.

Comment

Lol, dude fought like 18 hours ago now he is ducking Canelo and Jacobs. You can't make this sht up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Lol, dude fought like 18 hours ago ND he is ducking Canelo and Jacobs. You can't make this sht up, lol.
        Those are the 2 biggest and most important fights he can make yet the coward is talking about fighting Saunders. Again how many people who paid to see him have ever seen Saunders fight?? He's prioritizing that over the guy who many feel already beat him and the guy he says he's been begging to fight since last year and make the biggest payday he will ever see. It's a duck move. But I know why you want it Jacobs beats him again and canelo schools him that's why he pricing himself out of 15m and talking about June fights instead of ironing out the fight for Sept now. And if you are fighting in June why not rematch jacobs? I smell puzzy nope that's just GGG.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2017, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          GGG fan boys praying for a Saunders fight that NOBODY is asking for because a rematch to jacobs makes GGG look bad again and probably loses again more decisively. Turning down 15m super fight with canelo and turning down avenging his performance to Jacobs. He can fight Saunders or any bum K2 cherry picks for him next. Just agree to kill the everyone is ducking GGG narrative. He's the one ducking.
          transparent Canelo fan who was on his knees praying to la virgen last night that jacobs would beat ggg so that he can justify the Canelo ducking and belt dropping ways. Jacobs fought great and could've gotten the decision but all this means is that there's yet another credible middle weight that Canelo will avoid. Now Canelo and golden boy have to come up with excuses after Chavez jr as to why his next fight won't be ggg, or Jacob's, or even Charlo now that he's at mw. If anyone fights Saunders next it'll most likely be Canelo . oh and as far as ggg giving jacobs a rematch, you mean the way Canelo gave Lara and trout rematches??
          Last edited by rrayvez; 03-19-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

One more belt at 160
            Break Bhops record
            Win a title at 168
            Retire and in 5 years be in the HOF!

Comment

Those are the 2 biggest and most important fights he can make yet the coward is talking about fighting Saunders. Again how many people who paid to see him have ever seen Saunders fight?? He's prioritizing that over the guy who many feel already beat him and the guy he says he's been begging to fight since last year and make the biggest payday he will ever see. It's a duck move. But I know why you want it Jacobs beats him again and canelo schools him that's why he pricing himself out of 15m and talking about June fights instead of ironing out the fight for Sept now.
              You got me bud. I'm scared to death some dude I've never met is going to lose to some other dude I've never met. To be real honest with you I think that's the best we will see of Danny, it wasn't good enough. My emotions aren't tied up in these fighters. You better get there, you will enjoy boxing a lot more.
              Last edited by Sun_Tzu; 03-19-2017, 05:22 PM.

Comment

What percent of fans who went to that fight or bought the ppv last night ever seen Saunders fight? Nobody left that fight saying damn can't wait to see him fight that Saunders guy. Everyone said damn ggg lost or that was close we need a rematch or we need that fight with superstar canelo. Saunders shouldn't even be in the picture GGG has 8 figure offer on the table for canelo and a controversial fight where many feel Jacobs already beat him. Fighting Saunders will turn fans off just like Garcia not choosing Floyd and not rematching Herrera and cherry picking salka.
                You mean like canelo fighting liam smith......who was liam smith lol.....marvin hagler defended against hearns, leonard and duran...but he also defended against obelmejias,caveman lee, wilford scypian....golovkin wants all the belts and saunders holds the last part of the puzzle so shut the fuck up and get over it dimwit

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  ..... what happened to the rematch you promised him?
                  Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
                  Stop ducking the rematch!!
                  Why are you goons talking about Andre Ward in a GGG thread?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    Saunders in June and if he gets Canelo in September my money is on that he retires from the sport. He's way too small for 168 and after those two fights there isn't anything left but rematching old opponents which people aren't paying ppv for or fighting Andy Lee or Eubanks neither of which seem likely to happen.
                    Agree completely. Whether he was serious when he said "i wanted rounds. I didnt want to go in there and destroy him" this is a second fight in a row he doesnt look good. Age might ne catching up to him faster than we thought.
                    I can still see him fight Zurdo ramirez though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      You got me bud. I'm scared to death some dude I've never met is going to lose to some other dude I've never met. To be real honest with you I think that's the best we will see of Danny, it wasn't good enough. My emotions aren't tied up in these fighters. You better get there, you will enjoy boxing a lot more.
                      Danny is younger and already out boxed the older GGG. More likely the older guy coming off back to back bad performances dorsnt look as good in the rematch. If GGG felt like you did he would be talking about a rematch to quiet the backlash he is getting instead of running from a rematch and talking about a Saunders fight. Why you dodging my question how many people who paid for that fight have ever seen Saunders fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X