No announcement yet.

Truck guys, get on in here....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    2019 F150 reg cab, 10 spd, 2.7 ecoboost, 29,395. That's the one I'd probably choose. 5.0 is another grand, I don't see the 3.5 available in the base model.

Car and Driver managed a sub 6 second 0 to 60 run with an X-cab version.

https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...x4-test-review

not bad for a 2 1/2 ton flying brick.
    Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    A friend of mine owns a 2017 2.7 F150 crewcab

He really likes it , good value and good gas mileage for a truck and has somewhat decent power. He drives a sh.itload and has
    No mechanical problems yet

Wouldn’t be a bad buy

He has a small camper and can tow it no problem

It’s the basic model no real outrageous bells or whistles but looks decent on the exterior/interior

When it comes to trucks I’m a F150 Guy , love the look of them all the way back to the late 80s model , a friend had a 92 shortbox lifted with 38s and it looked sick. I got a all black 2008 f150 5.4 Lariat crewcab That I’ve had basically since new and love it and probably will never sell it even though I don’t even really drive it , just love the look of it

Thanks for the input, fellas.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Sure, I'll kicks rocks but remember what a van is.
    Yes.

Yes you will.

Comment

Cool story bro

Just because you have Daddy issues at 50-60 and that makes you hate cars really isn’t my concern and I honestly could care less . Sh.it it sounds like Your Dad need led to give you more hugs in life

Your just going off assumptions and know nothing about me it’s probably more telling of you , Just because I like cars /trucks and have a truck that Ill probably have for life doesn’t mean I value it over my kids , wife , family . That whole statement is beyond ******ed. I use it for its purpose but also think the look and design of it is f.ucking bad a.ss and I always wanted one so when I got it I don’t plan on selling it

I’m hard on cars too doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate them , I don’t view them as a investment or love them or place them above what matters in life ( listen to KRs Ones “loves going to get you “ that’s how I view objects ) , But I sure as sh.it appreciate them especially when they look f.ucking sick , Nothing wrong with appreciating inanimate objects if aesthetically pleasing with the design whether that’s a car / house /building /boats /clothes . If someone took the effort to not only design a object with a purpose and function but to also made it to look sick is f.ucking cool

The guy started a thread and asked a question , I have a friend who has the truck he was asking about and at the end Mentioned I like F150s that’s it

just answering a Question with my opinion

No need to act like a little b.itch about it getting all in your feeling revealing your Daddy issues
      Nice reply... I still don’t get why lil guys think cars are anything other than a means of transportation....

My God, first.... wife next.... kids... my cars mean zero to me... I don’t care...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Nice reply... I still don’t get why lil guys think cars are anything other than a means of transportation....

My God, first.... wife next.... kids... my cars mean zero to me... I don’t care...
        Cool and nothings wrong with that

I like cars , you don’t not a big deal

I think cars that are designed not just for function but for looks are f.ucking bad a.ss and if I can buy some of those cool . I appreciate that type of sh.it like how I also enjoy travelling the world and looking at architecture that can be either visually appealing or stand the test of time and considered a great monument or seeing what the world has to offer as far a nature and different cultures , whether that’s Gaudis Sangara Famillia or Casa Battlo in Barcelona , Angkor Wat in Cambodia , The pyramids in Giza or the numerous building in Rome that are awe inspiring or 4x4ing in the Sahara desert . I’m just trying to live life to the fullest and for me that includes travelling to different parts of the world , listening to a wide range of music, following certain sports and reading a Couple interesting books , going to concerts /sporting events for entertainment or having a couple cars/trucks that I think are f.ucking bad A.ss I don’t see the issue with it

But you replied to my post like I’m a f.ucking goof for liking cars when most of what I wrote was giving my opinion on a question asked and you said you wanted to smack people like me up made me go WTF . Liking cars isn’t that serious man and people that like them isn’t anything to be offended by

The thing is most people purchase cars that are a extension of themselves and is a representation of who they are . You obviously don’t view it like that but that’s what it is
        Last edited by R_Walken; 10-29-2018, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Cool and nothings wrong with that

I like cars , you don’t not a big deal

I think cars that are designed not just for function but for looks are f.ucking bad a.ss and if I can buy some of those cool . I appreciate that type of sh.it like how I also enjoy travelling the world and looking at architecture that can be either visually appealing or stand the test of time and considered a great monument or seeing what the world has to offer as far a nature and different cultures , whether that’s Gaudis Sangara Famillia or Casa Battlo in Barcelona , Angkor Wat in Cambodia , The pyramids in Giza or the numerous building in Rome that are awe inspiring or 4x4ing in the Sahara desert . I’m just trying to live life to the fullest and for me that includes travelling to different parts of the world , listening to a wide range of music, following certain sports and reading a Couple interesting books , going to concerts /sporting events for entertainment or having a couple cars/trucks that I think are f.ucking bad A.ss I don’t see the issue with it

But you replied to my post like I’m a f.ucking goof for liking cars when most of what I wrote was giving my opinion on a question asked and you said you wanted to smack people like me up made me go WTF . Liking cars isn’t that serious man and people that like them isn’t anything to be offended by

The thing is most people purchase cars that are a extension of themselves and is a representation of who they are . You obviously don’t view it like that but that’s what it is
          Brother... you are no goof... while I was an executive at Edmunds... we had a race track where we could test drive any car... you need to contact my lil brother at Edmunds.. it’s rare that I encounter a real smart guy..... notorious to you... I’ve fired self described geniusknow it all lil kids... if you ever need a job... my lil guys will hire you... your interview... will go like this... “he’s crazy... your hired”. Edmunds, Amazon, google, Facebook, craigslit(Craig and I talk regularly) When I used to live in sf, Craig was like,..... I’m thinking about making a bbs (bulitin borad system) type place so programmers like us, can talk about jobs, in 97... I didn’t see the point. I’m always wrong. I’m old and and probably unworthy of your time... thank you for being kind... if you need a job at Apple, google, Cisco, Amazon, google, Edmunds, SoftBank,

Respect ...

Comment

Working...
          X