No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Breaks Down Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The #1 welterweight has spoken.

This fight looks good on paper, but style wise it has the makings of an absolute messy dud. I expect Porter to win in ugly, dirty, and frustrating fashion. Grinding all 12 rounds, headbutting, and smothering (both him and Danny) to a close decision. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Keith Thurman will be a very good TV analyst, much like Timothy Bradley is for ESPN! Now please relinquish the WBA title, so the fighters can get about the business of fighting and not talking!

Comment

Originally posted by masterpatric09 View Post
        Against Garcia He was outboxed with Body punches.Garcia took His Stamina and Thurman ended running like the chicken He is calling it defense baby defense. Please.Garcia outpowered Him and if the fight were 15 rounds Garcia could had ended by KO. Porter fight was difficult to score because Porter does not box, is like Salido a Brawler yer Thurman could not find an answer to clearly decide if he was the better man
        Either you dont know **** about boxing or you are a Thurman hater. Thurman beat both: beat porter 115-113 and Garcia 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Keith Thurman will be a very good TV analyst, much like Timothy Bradley is for ESPN! Now please relinquish the WBA title, so the fighters can get about the business of fighting and not talking!
          He already dropped one belt out of respect. Let the man heal first, like damn. Some people have brittle bones due to genes and some people like James Toney, Riddick Bowe, Nigel Benn, Jake Lamonta and Mancini can take a pounding and rub it off.

Thurman got the David Haye illness lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            He already dropped one belt out of respect. Let the man heal first, like damn. Some people have brittle bones due to genes and some people like James Toney, Riddick Bowe, Nigel Benn, Jake Lamonta and Mancini can take a pounding and rub it off.

Thurman got the David Haye illness lol.
            I really hope that he heals, but without the title! For example, see Tyson Fury!

Comment

I think this guy is done. He has got 2 close wins against Porter and DG which are also 2 of top 5 guys in division. Thurman won`t take a risk and rematch Porter -DG winner or fight spence or Crawford, no sir.

Comment

Where did they find him? Nice to hear from him. I hope he comes back injury free and with better hunger, takes his time to get his tune ups in and then go after the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  I totally agree with you Keith Thurman is without a doubt the top dog in the welter wgt div.
                  Not one of his colleagues has a better resume at welter wgt.
                  Yes i know that Spence has the goods & Crawford is skillfully set, ...but at the end of the day Keith is the man to beat. And i'm not a Keith Thurman fan...it is what it is.
                  This is how I rate them as of now;

Thurman
                  Spence
                  Garcia
                  Porter
                  Crawford
                  ...wow what a stacked division
                  I would have agreed with you a year ago, but not now. He's milking it.
                  He should have been stripped of all belts after this much time. He has refused to fight Spence and used an injury for an excuse. Floating bits of cartilage like he said he had is arthoscopic surgery, and fast recovery time...2-3 months tops, but many much faster than that.

Great comments on the Porter/Garcia fight. Maybe he should do that instead. He is currently irrelevant as a boxer.

Comment

I like Porter to win by Decision.
                    I don't see Danny being able to KO Porter.

As long as Spence gets a shot I don't care who wins.

Comment

Keef has spoken. FYI I am figuring a tune up to be announced with a afew weeks, and if he feels proper, let the tourney really begin

Comment

Working...
                      X