Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios vs. Josh Kelly Could Happen, Says Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios vs. Josh Kelly Could Happen, Says Eddie Hearn

Former world champion Brandon Rios, should he beat Ramon Alvarez on Saturday night, could land himself a clash with fast-rising welterweight prospect Josh Kelly, according to promoter Eddie Hearn. Rios will collide with Alvarez in Kansas as part of the Matchroom USA card which features heavyweight contender Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller in the main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a Massacre that would be. Even though that Kelly guy is still a novice, he has 5 times the speed and 10 times the reflexes of Rios.

Comment

Saw few vids of this dude on youtube and his moves are pretty impressive. He has beaten no A level fighters yet but give him few more years and he'll be a legit threat at ww

Comment

Aaahhhhhhhhh so thats why Hearn signed Rios, to feed him to Josh Kelly.

Makes sense.

Comment

I can see Hearn feeding Kelly a few guys who were decent names a few years ago before he gets a title shot - Avenesyan and Rios are just the start, Alghieri could follow along with Ortiz, Alexander, Berto, Collazo, Vargas.

Comment

Josh Kelly is the new Kell Brook. I cant wait till he gets exposed -- another Lewis Ritson, Sam Eggington euro-bum.

Watch Eddie feed him Kell Brook once Amir Khan is done with that clown.

Comment

Poor rios he is a dead cert for a brain injury. I dont think he should still be fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Josh Kelly is the new Kell Brook. I cant wait till he gets exposed -- another Lewis Ritson, Sam Eggington euro-bum.

Watch Eddie feed him Kell Brook once Amir Khan is done with that clown.
                You really think Khan will beat Brook? Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                  You really think Khan will beat Brook? Lmao.

Yes why not? Carson Jones whooped Kell Brook when he had two eyes and heart, why cant Amir?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Yes why not? Carson Jones whooped Kell Brook when he had two eyes and heart, why cant Amir?
                    And brook beat porter. Does that mean jones would whoop porter too?

Comment

Working...
                    X