No announcement yet.

its not gay to be attracted to transexuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Oh I'm not into trannies anymore. That muscle babe sort of rearranged my sexuality. I rarely masturbate anymore.
    Good stuff.... LMAO!
    You are crazy! Too much embedded C! That kinda coding kept me up for days... it’s not easy.

I gave of whacking off too. I noticed I wasn’t shooting full loads.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Good stuff.... LMAO!
      You are crazy! Too much embedded C! That kinda coding kept me up for days... it’s not easy.

I gave of whacking off too. I noticed I wasn’t shooting full loads.

Haha, I think cutting back on the pounding off helps increase brain power!!

But I've also heard it's good to do it occasionally to clean out the pipes!

Comment

You'll always be gay to me op. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          Haha, I think cutting back on the pounding off helps increase brain power!!

But I've also heard it's good to do it occasionally to clean out the pipes!
          I try not to sill the seed, but the pipes do need to be primed/flushed or production of pipe cleaning fu
          Luis’s might go down.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            We know what side of the fence you stand on
            I think he is straddling the fence, hoping for penetration

Comment

Click on the link in my thread and let me know if you would d*ck down that tranny's pee hole.

Comment

If it has a dick, it's not a chick!

[IMG]https://******************/img/instances/47809791/youre-a-******.jpg[/IMG]

I not trying to be mean.

A straight male who is turned on by male to female transsexuals. Tranny Chasers do not like men and are only attracted to transsexuals because they look like women.

Gay men do not like male to female transsexuals because strangely enough gay men like men not women.

I came to this conclusion during my career in LE. It's OK to be gay. But what bothered me were the married guys who ventured in to my area (Skid Row) and were "Tranny Chasers."

School teachers, police officers, firemen, Lawyers and even Elected officials. Crazy!
                Last edited by TJ highway; 11-16-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Pure "gay" guys are actually very rare. Most of the people we call gay are bisexual & bisexuality is quite common.

As a pure heterosexual I can tell you all of the shemale, cuckold, etc stuff genuinely repulses me. There is nothing arousing about inserting another peepee into sex.

You are bisexual whether you like it or not. Again that's different & far more common than "gay guys" who are exclusively attracted to men. Most bisexual guys are in denial.

Comment

No pics?

Of course its not gay. In fact, if you wouldnt bang this hbb columbian tranny, you gay

Like I said, if you let something like her ding dong get in the way of you banging her, then you clearly gay.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      No pics?

Of course its not gay. In fact, if you wouldnt bang this hbb columbian tranny, you gay

Like I said, if you let something like her ding dong get in the way of you banging her, then you clearly gay.
                      She looks like a dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X