No announcement yet.

Bombs sent to Democrats *Updated* Bomber arrested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    How did this guy see out of his windows?

I think the left just has to overdo everything. They go so far that it becomes glaringly obvious that this was set up.

I mean, come on. If you're going to try to show somebody is a "nut", you should use more subtelty. This is cartoonish.

More looking like the posters were done by someone from google

Hooked him up with some meme posters

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        More looking like the posters were done by someone from google

Hooked him up with some meme posters
        Collect the whole set!

Comment

• My God. Do people on here have no shame? The right wing nut has been posting Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin, Trump talking points online for YEARS. All complete made up FAKE NEWS that he AND PEOPLE SUCH AS THOSE ON THESE FORUMS believe as true. Trump supporters are so uneducated they don’t know what is fake from real. The far right has played on your lack of education to make you believe what’s false is true, what’s right is wrong, what’s fake is real. Wake UP!

If the multitude of Trump supporters truely realized just how much they have been duped there would be an uproar like never before in this country. THINK. WAKE UP. UNDERSTAND YOU BELIEVE IN A REALITY THAT IS FALSE. YOU ARE BEING PLAYED FOR YOUR POLITICAL POWER. Those at the top are few in number so they need the lower classes to get their dirty work done. You voted them in and what’s the first thing they do...gave a huge tax break to the rich and gave you pennies in comparison. What’s the second thing they will do? They are coming for YOUR social security and social safety net. These programs were developed for people like YOU. You will work until your 70 in order to retire.

Comment

• Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
              HAHAAH first thing I thought!

Comment

Did anybody notice the DoubleLeftHook sticker in the upper right corner of the middle window?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Republican BS Terror cell sleeper!

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                  Nah thats a pro trump poster
                  Mine is a pro democrat one

Nice try doe

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                    Oh **** lmao..

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
                      Originally posted by man down View Post
                      HAHAAH first thing I thought!
                      Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Nah thats a pro trump poster
                      Mine is a pro democrat one

Nice try doe
                      WTF thought yall talking anout the one by the passenger window

Buhahah that sheet right there is my avatar

dude a BScene poster just trolled me

Anybody seen siablo?

Comment

Working...
                      X