No announcement yet.

It has begun,boxing is officially a circus started by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    I told everyone that exhibitions & circus fights would not only become the new standard & completely overshadow actual worthy boxing matches,I said just watch & see when all the youngest fighters start fighting exhibition fights instead of fighting each other & when boxers would no longer be interested in becoming atgs by beating the best when they can fight YouTube bums or mma gimps for big money like their idol.

You now have absolute shthouses like mcgimper considering boxing a safe easy sport compared to mma,etc.

You now have complete accomplished nothing hypejobs like Garcia ducking the best to get battered to the highest bidder. Boxing in no time at all is becoming exactly the circus I told all you Floyd fanatics it would,& Floyd himself is now acting scared of fighting a bum novice,the same bum novice I said would completely deligitimize the sport if he won.(Floyds ppl obviously read boxing scene, wouldn't be the 1st time, remember the bsn article they used against Canelo)

Fighters like Ryan Garcia are truly the most laughable joke mimbos ever hyped. He is the new standard who gain fame then use it to Turn boxing into a circus for personal gain.(this has nothing in common with Mikey vs Spence)
    Green K man... I feel similar.

I’m so disenfranchised with boxing at the moment.

Comment

Typical nonsense. Always blame floyd LOL. At 22, he busy beating the likes of Angel Manfredy, Genaro Hernandez, Diego Corrales and was a division world champion, but god forbid he fight exhibitions like every other all time great (BTW- Mike tyson also fought exhibitions when he was in his prime, but no one ever talks about that).

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
        Aside from floyd cherrypicking and not exciting fans. The pac-may fight was the final nail on the coffin. A superfight with the two top guys and it was a dud.
        Lmfao anticipated fights were happening late before the May-Pac situation. Lennox vs Tyson is one example. Fights like Lennox vs Bowe which was also highly anticipated didn't happen as well. Dont blame floyd for what ryan garcia does lol.

Comment

True.

I've never seen anyone who seems to be determined to shxt on the sport that's made him rich as much as Floyd does with boxing.

Once the "TBE" does it, then it's okay for Manny to do it. Once it's okay for Manny to do it. Then it's okay for Ryan Garcia to do it.

It's called a slippery slope folks.

You're not gonna see Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, or whoever disgracing their sports the way Floyd has done.

He's essentially said, if it makes money, it's good and his fans have agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
            True.

I've never seen anyone who seems to be determined to shxt on the sport that's made him rich as much as Floyd does with boxing.

Once the "TBE" does it, then it's okay for Manny to do it. Once it's okay for Manny to do it. Then it's okay for Ryan Garcia to do it.

It's called a slippery slope folks.

You're not gonna see Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, or whoever disgracing their sports the way Floyd has done.

He's essentially said, if it makes money, it's good and his fans have agreed.
            I'm not sure if you remember,but I was getting destroyed by countless Floyd fans for shtting all over his fight with Paul,& one of the reasons I gave was that Floyd is now a promoter/manager with fighters like Tank under him,& yet he doesn't want Tank upstaging him in any way & that every time the biggest draw in the sport Floyd fights another bum on ppv,hes shtting all over Tank & Haney too(baby Floyd).

Every time Floyd steals the limelight to profit,his fighters careers die a lil more. The more networks pay Floyd hundreds of millions for fixed fights,the less chance they let anyone else fight on ppvs or pay for unifications to be made.

And now isn't it ironic that Floyds own fighter is the one directly getting shtted on by missing out on a huge payday & a scalp on his resume that would've catapaulted his career after yrs of Floyd refusing him fights.

I genuinely think Floyd never retired,he just found a way to have his cake & eat it too,& now Floyd fans are shtting on Pac for this cherrypick, despite Pac now being past the age Floyd was when he started doing exhibitions when his fans defended him.

When Canelo & DLH started mocking Floyd with their contract with Dazn,Floyd decided he was not ready to give up the limelight & money because he was being called a has been & being upstaged in earnings(Because fighters of today will always earn more than peers of yesteryear due to inflation & fighters like Floyd raising the wages of everyone by negotiating his own deals) since then Floyd has realized he can sell fake fights as legit on ppv & he will make hundreds of millions without risking his 0.
            Last edited by kushking; 01-25-2021, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              It’s the mass monetisation which is the difference.

I can’t criticise Floyd’s enterprise but I can definitely criticise his morals. Floyd knows boxing inside out, he knew this would damage boxing.

The saddest thing is he doesn’t even need the money. He’s damaging the sport cause he needs attention.
              If you think Msayweather is damaging boxing by fighting exhibitions then you're showing your ignorance.

Retired boxers have fought exibitions going all the way back to Jack Dempsey. It does nothing to "hurt" boxing. That's just stupid. Mayweather doesn't owe you or anybody else an explanation for how he makes money.

Comment

Muhammad Ali fought Antonio Inoki and Lyle Alzado. The HORROR!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                  If you think Msayweather is damaging boxing by fighting exhibitions then you're showing your ignorance.

Retired boxers have fought exibitions going all the way back to Jack Dempsey. It does nothing to "hurt" boxing. That's just stupid. Mayweather doesn't owe you or anybody else an explanation for how he makes money.
                  Those so called exhibitions warent fights that counted on their resumes(Floyd calls himself 50-0 for beating Mcgimper ffs),they had zero in common with Floyds traveling circus against fans with 0-2 records(Paul),Floyd never retired he just went from the biggest draw of all time,to the biggest draw amateur of all time,as he basically now can be classed as the greatest amateur of all time because he is going to go on tour fighting amateurs. Floyd is fighting 12 Rd exhibitions with scoring judges on ppv for top dollar,thats called a cherrypick,not an exhibition.(& NoBody cares whether Floyd owes anyone anything, neither do I owe him my blind allegiance)

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                  Muhammad Ali fought Antonio Inoki and Lyle Alzado. The HORROR!
                  Last edited by kushking; 01-25-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

I thought Manny was his own man, seems its now Floyd getting the blame for Mannys decisions, talk about bias you dumb cnts are unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      I thought Manny was his own man, seems its now Floyd getting the blame for Mannys decisions, talk about bias you dumb cnts are unreal.
                      Manny is older than Floyd was but I still consider it a complete cherrypick farce even though Fairy Garcia is a actual top 10 boxer in his division. Pac isn't being absolved of blame here,he should be ashamed of himself too, especially considering he ridiculed Floyd before.

Comment

Working...
                      X