Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working from home fcking sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mannn im hitting this backwood right now, Beyond Blueberry, without thinking about sht. No work today.

Infact imma roll up another one, lay up in my Truck bed and look at the sky all faded. I got that bad btch tail light speaker/bluetooth too imma bump Take On Me by Ah-ha.

Comment

We got brought back into the office last April after about a month at home and that was enough for me. I only live a mile away from the office, if it was further I might think differently (previous job was 40 nightmare miles each way), but being as I live alone aswell, being at home all day then all evening too lost it's appeal after a couple of weeks.

I'm normally a hard working guy who knows what needs doing next and gets on with things, but without a structure around me I was getting de-motivated and starting to spend more time tossing off each day, and a lot of people are, to be honest, utter ****houses and need someone prodding them at all times to get them working and they were doing next to nothing. Now my biggest problem is I'm back at work trying to get things done while having to deal with all the ****houses still working from home an hour or two a day and watching netflix the rest of it. I keep hearing how this is going to be the norm from now on for a lot of jobs, remote working, but honestly I don't see how, companies must know they're getting half a day at best out of most people and will get tired of paying them to jerk off after a while?

Comment

Totally agree. Hardly getting anything done and I was living in a cramped 1-bed duplex last year with my girlfriend. It was like living in the office, it ****ing sucked.

A couple of months ago we moved a bit further out of the city and into a 2-bed house with a garden and use the extra room as an office. Literally has changed our lives. Also there was a crazy flood a couple of days ago in Manchester and our old house was in the flood area, with the bedroom being in the basement it will be properly ****ed. Dodged a bullet on that one.

Comment

I love it. I was wfm for a month during covid. I was watching netflix, moving the mouse of my company laptop every few minutes so it shows i'm online in teams. Wish it was longer..

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            It was OK for the first 2-3 weeks but now I hate it

I mean don't get me wrong working in just your underwear has it pros

You get to do more ish around the house

You can cook dinner while working

You can watch TV while working

You can workout while working

But not being around your colleagues and shooting ish all day is just downright depressing

Cant wait until things go back to normal

I've always worked from home. Can't beat it.

No harrassment from coqheads, no nonsense, can concentrate and most importantly I can wank in my room or if I wanna I can go into the shower and have a soapy wank

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I love it. I was wfm for a month during covid. I was watching netflix, moving the mouse of my company laptop every few minutes so it shows i'm online in teams. Wish it was longer..
              Turn notifications off. We don't use teams but something else so I can switch my laptop on and stay in bed.

Plus I'm not micro managed anyway so I'm basically stress free

Comment

A job of any kind is a good thing. Especially now.

Consider the alternatives

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  I've always worked from home. Can't beat it.

No harrassment from coqheads, no nonsense, can concentrate and most importantly I can wank in my room or if I wanna I can go into the shower and have a soapy wank
                  Nah I'm different. I need to be around people

I agree with the last part doe

There's nothing like sending a message to your colleague with one hand and jerking off with the other at the same time

Then again, I do it when I'm in the office too

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Turn notifications off. We don't use teams but something else so I can switch my laptop on and stay in bed.

Plus I'm not micro managed anyway so I'm basically stress free
                    I aint micro managed either but it wouldnt look good if my teams show away for hours everyday while i wfm lol

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Nah I'm different. I need to be around people

I agree with the last part doe

There's nothing like sending a message to your colleague with one hand and jerking off with the other at the same time

Then again, I do it when I'm in the office too

I guess it depends on what u like and don't like tbh. I prefer not being around people. Not having to care what I wear the next day and not trying to impress the sexy *****es

I can concentrate at home

But what ever floats your boat

Comment

Working...
                      X