OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    those are not the final numbers yet some states arent done counting them
    They're not final no, but the gap has been gradually growing. When the election was called Trump had a lead in popular vote of close to 1.5 million and now is down about 150,000. I think it's safe to say at this point that Clinton will take the popular vote by a small margin (but you never know).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      Her lifetime goal has been shattered by a guy she should have clearly beaten.

She's a lifetime public servant and is almost 70, this would have mattered to her more than anything.
      Also, how could she clearly have beaten him? He made a bunch of so called "****-ups" and still pulled through.

Comment

• So the lounge has not destroyed itself yet?

Comment

• So has construction on the well started yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            So has construction on the well started yet?
            Care to take a bet that construction on a wall doesn't take place any time during 2017?

No one wants to add to my Ward-Kov bets, I need action.

Comment

• Trump is like the GGG of politics. "He has no resume", "Who has he beaten?", yet everyone that stepped up got KTFO...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Trump is like the GGG of politics. "He has no resume", "Who has he beaten?", yet everyone that stepped up got KTFO...
                Are you kidding, Clinton was like a 3-1 favorite. GGG has never stepped to anyone as threatening a boxer as she was a candidate.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Trump is like the GGG of politics. "He has no resume", "Who has he beaten?", yet everyone that stepped up got KTFO...
                  Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Are you kidding, Clinton was like a 3-1 favorite. GGG has never stepped to anyone as threatening a boxer as she was a candidate.
                  greenk for both

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I think the fears of stock market collapse were unfounded. My core stock Pfizer is up over 8% today! All my other ones are down, but not by much.
                      Yes, that's very interesting. As of right now 10:30AM Eastern Time, the Dow is actually up a little. That goes against past history when the market went down after a Republican presidential victory.

The market is thinking that Trump isn't going to be able to do much to change things like he thinks or says he can. We'll still have gridlock in a Republican controlled Congress.

Comment

Working...
                      X