Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Boxing History

Old 12-02-2020, 11:33 AM #121
Dallas Cowboys

Quoted: 2014 Post(s)
JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 57,504.94
Total Points: 69,066.30
To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler 
To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner 
For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr 
Thanks for your continued friendship & for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST Thanks for the tip. - Big Dunn Apologies for any misunderstanding.  Cheers. - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
This thread is titled ‘Keith Thurman’ yet not one topic was discussed about him.

Instead, we see Mayweather fans and Pac fans having feud with irrelevant topics. Is this how they are hungry they are for attention?

Sorry for the TS but the replies of the thread turned this out to be a click-bait thread
Threads often take a different direction. But this thread was never about Thurman, and more about Pac and his willingness to fight anybody.

I can see how this is annoying though. If you're not in a thread from the beginning and come in late after it's off topic....I hate that myself.
JAB5239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:55 PM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4089 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,134.23
Total Points: 182,346.09
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
This thread is titled ‘Keith Thurman’ yet not one topic was discussed about him.

Instead, we see Mayweather fans and Pac fans having feud with irrelevant topics. Is this how they are hungry they are for attention?

Sorry for the TS but the replies of the thread turned this out to be a click-bait thread
- -Blame teensy for his ADD jumps of fantasy.

Have to credit Keef for fighting an ol'man parttime fighter and taking the hit. TBE TUE ducked him to be sure.
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:03 PM #123
Dallas Cowboys

JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler 
To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner 
For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr 
Thanks for your continued friendship & for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST Thanks for the tip. - Big Dunn Apologies for any misunderstanding.  Cheers. - HAMMER77777 Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Blame teensy for his ADD jumps of fantasy.

Have to credit Keef for fighting an ol'man parttime fighter and taking the hit. TBE TUE ducked him to be sure.
And blame the Feds for forcing Lance to admit to cheating even though he didn't after winning bronze with a broken shoulder during an ambulance ride. I don't know who to blame that Armstrong was still asking he was cheating years later and explains why though. Maybe the Feds are still controlling him.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:10 PM #124
Undisputed Champion

QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
And blame the Feds for forcing Lance to admit to cheating even though he didn't after winning bronze with a broken shoulder during an ambulance ride. I don't know who to blame that Armstrong was still asking he was cheating years later and explains why though. Maybe the Feds are still controlling him.
- -Blame U dyslexia for transposing and mangling his bronze that he was stripped of despite posting daily drug testing values online for public scrutiny and commentary.
Old 12-02-2020, 06:13 PM #125
Dallas Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Blame U dyslexia for transposing and mangling his bronze that he was stripped of despite posting daily drug testing values online for public scrutiny and commentary.
Whatever you say, Kickball!! He is an admitted cheater!! Tell again about him winning bronze with a broken shoulder!! Lol, got a link for that? Broken shoulder!!!!! 😆
Old 12-02-2020, 10:07 PM #126
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 15227 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,710,876.98
Total Points: 3,951,465.90
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor Time to put your cape on man...Couldn't green you so. - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Poor Queenie the kickball still getting kicked around in every thread he enters.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:07 AM #127
Undisputed Champion

Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Whatever you say, Kickball!! He is an admitted cheater!! Tell again about him winning bronze with a broken shoulder!! Lol, got a link for that? Broken shoulder!!!!! 😆
- -Pearls to swine...
Old 12-03-2020, 11:10 AM #128
Undisputed Champion

Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post

Poor Queenie the kickball still getting kicked around in every thread he enters.
- -U got chased out U own Dempsey thread.
Old 12-03-2020, 06:00 PM #129
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 15227 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,710,876.98
Total Points: 3,951,465.90
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor Time to put your cape on man...Couldn't green you so. - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Everyone here knows I've never been run out of any thread....much less a thread about Dempsey

What grade you in

Last edited by travestyny; 12-03-2020 at 06:13 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 09:50 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Everyone here knows I've never been run out of any thread....much less a thread about Dempsey

What grade you in
- -The one U want to copy and paste but can never figure good enough to be in.

Share This With Friends