For those muppets who say canelo clearly beat GGG in second fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those muppets who say canelo clearly beat GGG in second fight

https://youtu.be/uDur3gLNvdU

I know it was already enough threads about ggg-canelo second fight. But I'm disgusted by GGG haters and canelo nuthuggers saying that canelo beat GGG in rematch.
    Have a look at very accurate punch stats.

P.S
    Before the muppets say that the author of video is GGG fan HE IS NoT.

Posting edited punch count videos make you a muppet. They're usually very biased and boxing isn't even scored that way.

Comment

General consensus is Ggg beat Nell both fights but nel o did much better in rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Posting edited punch count videos make you a muppet. They're usually very biased and boxing isn't even scored that way.
        Yeah right. You just another ggg hater looking for any possible excuse to deny ggg CLEARLY won two fights against canelo. Very sad people like you exist on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
          Yeah right. You just another ggg hater looking for any possible excuse to deny ggg CLEARLY won two fights against canelo. Very sad people like you exist on this site.
          Do you believe Pacquiao won the Mayweather fight too because the youtube punch counters said so? Idiot.

Canelo landed the cleaner effective shots. Look at the jabs Golovkin throws, shouldn't even call them jabs they're touches that Canelo doesn't even bother defending.

Comment

Learn to score fights ! 4 criteria

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Do you believe Pacquiao won the Mayweather fight too because the youtube punch counters said so? Idiot.

Canelo landed the cleaner effective shots. Look at the jabs Golovkin throws, shouldn't even call them jabs they're touches that Canelo doesn't even bother defending.
              I would love to see your face be punched by GGG "soft jab" you fekiing moron. I was gonna say you are just delusional dummy but seeing all ur comments on GGG it is obvious you are real hater. I'm confident if GGG was black american you would have change your hate to love..

Comment

The video is counting punches for Golovkin that can't even be seen FFS.

Comment

I would love to see your face be punched by GGG "soft jab" you fekiing moron. I was gonna say you are just delusional dummy but seeing all ur comments on GGG it is obvious you are real hater. I'm confident if GGG was black american you would have change your hate to love..
                  Doesn't matter what boxer it is same old **** is pulled. Racists accusing others of being racist.

Comment

I know it was already enough threads about ggg-canelo second fight. But I'm disgusted by GGG haters and canelo nuthuggers saying that canelo beat GGG in rematch.
                    Have a look at very accurate punch stats.

P.S
                    Before the muppets say that the author of video is GGG fan HE IS NoT.
                    You're a Triple g nuttrider and an idiot and you don't know shet about boxing! 😆🖕

Comment

Working...
                    X