Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another landslide FOTD award again for pac if he beat thurman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    If he wins, will Pacquiao fight a third time this year?
    I highly doubt... GrandPac's next available date this year will be on November-December... Target opponent is the winner of Spence-Porter which still has no fight date...

Should GrandPac schedule a fight in November or December, it will be a tune-up against a "lesser" opponent like Lipinets and GrandPac won't get any credit should he win...

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
      I highly doubt... GrandPac's next available date this year will be on November-December... Target opponent is the winner of Spence-Porter which still has no fight date...

Should GrandPac schedule a fight in November or December, it will be a tune-up against a "lesser" opponent like Lipinets and GrandPac won't get any credit should he win...
      I can see Khan getting that fight maybe, or even Danny Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        Well that's hauser opinion, hauser hates pac
        Let me repeat, Hauser is the lead head of BWAA. You do realize FOTD is a BWAA award?

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Filipinos are a huge asset to the sport. Stop talking fantasy doe

Comment

TS doesn’t realize that BWAA aren’t fond of Haymon. The fact that Pac signed with PBC and “turned against” Arum doesn’t sit well let alone Pac’s losses since Marquez’s KO.

Comment

If he wins, will Pacquiao fight a third time this year?
            Probably against the winner of porter-spence..

Comment

I can see Khan getting that fight maybe, or even Danny Garcia?
              GrandPac is currently signed with PBC in a 3-fight deal (correct me if I'm wrong)... After Thurman, he still has 1 fight left and will probably extend if he beat Thurman and the next one...

AK is signed with Matchroom... GrandPac can only fight him if he's allowed to fight outside PBC while under contract...

DSG will be fighting Mikey but still has no fight date so he's an unlikely opponent...

So yeah, he might be stuck with fighting Lipinets, Figueroa or Berto if he pushes a November/December fight... I doubt he will...

If he can fight outsiders, there's AK and Horn but a fight with both is doubtful...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                Let me repeat, Hauser is the lead head of BWAA. You do realize FOTD is a BWAA award?

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Filipinos are a huge asset to the sport. Stop talking fantasy doe
                And your greatest assurance that pac will not get the award is because hauser hates pac? Well BWAA is a group of peole and hauser vote is only count as 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  -snip-
                  When did Hausser became a Pachater? Last time I checked, he exposed TBE (not The Best Ever) during the GrandPac fight...

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    Probably against the winner of porter-spence..
                    If he wins against Thurman and wins against winner of Spence-Porter that would give Manny equal footing to Floyd and Canelo. It's that big. Manny would be in that shortlist of 40 year olds beating prime undefeated fighters. It's a testament to skill and determination.

But not sure he'll win.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                      When did Hausser became a Pachater? Last time I checked, he exposed TBE (not The Best Ever) during the GrandPac fight...
                      Hauser isn’t a hater. I guess he and Montoya did more research with PEDS, toward Floyd and PAC.

Comment

Working...
                      X