Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-02-2018, 05:33 PM #11
!! Shown

Quoted: 806 Post(s)
!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 26,374.08
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power No Message - whoelsebutjames 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Mr.365 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
If he was being ganged up by several heads in prison, he handled the situation right. Was he supposed to roll it up? He had to focus on one and make an example out of him by getting savage. Thatís what you do when fighting multiple opponents. You put the fear in them by beating at least one half to death.
Except the guy he attacked, he apparently did 3 days after the guy spoke to him in a way he didn't like, and he attacked him without notice or further provocation.
!! Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-02-2018, 05:39 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3197 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 36,650.23
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
Everything you say is off.
I am no alt.
I am not smearing.
I cited a published article that people can read.
He was convicted of beating, indeed if you read it, torturing very young women or girls. Think of them--their torture or PTSD goes on for the rest of their lives.

He never denied what he did to those girls, so don't try to paint me as a bad cop.

Again I cited that he's done good since parole.
Look alt, you chose to post this while he's in a coma. You have your reasons. Maybe it'll make some posters hate Adonis...like the Southpawologys and JSFD's of the world, but I just think that your intentions were to get a response. But I ain't nobody so carry on. Karma it is.

To reach in a dark place and not know what you're reaching for means that you don't know what you're grasping.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:53 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 52,179.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
Look alt, you chose to post this while he's in a coma. You have your reasons. Maybe it'll make some posters hate Adonis...like the Southpawologys and JSFD's of the world, but I just think that your intentions were to get a response. But I ain't nobody so carry on. Karma it is.

To reach in a dark place and not know what you're reaching for means that you don't know what you're grasping.

You're the one... calling me alt to get a response even after
I said I'm no alt. Everyone posts for a response.

Above someone read the article carefully, and showed that it's worse than I wrote, in that the guy he attacked/kicked was not someone who attacked him first.

That victim merely had earlier said something he/Adonis thought was disrespectful. Adonis attacked while he lied in bed. Only got 1 extra month for putting him in a coma and almost killing him.

Now that is a shame, since that guy did not attack him. If you or I did that we might get 20 years in prison.

The article implies that he was not charged with
KOing the guys who attacked him first. That's justifiable self-defense, that he, like everyone else has a right to.
johnbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 05:54 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

johnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond reputejohnbook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Shawn View Post
Except the guy he attacked, he apparently did 3 days after the guy spoke to him in a way he didn't like, and he attacked him without notice or further provocation.
Thank you for pointing that out.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:15 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3197 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 36,650.23
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbook View Post
You're the one... calling me alt to get a response even after
I said I'm no alt. Everyone posts for a response.

Above someone read the article carefully, and showed that it's worse than I wrote, in that the guy he attacked/kicked was not someone who attacked him first.

That victim merely had earlier said something he/Adonis thought was disrespectful. Adonis attacked while he lied in bed. Only got 1 extra month for putting him in a coma and almost killing him.

Now that is a shame, since that guy did not attack him. If you or I did that we might get 20 years in prison.

The article implies that he was not charged with
KOing the guys who attacked him first. That's justifiable self-defense, that he, like everyone else has a right to.
The thread will die. **** threads always do.
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:19 PM #16
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
R01 is just really niceR01 is just really niceR01 is just really niceR01 is just really niceR01 is just really nice
Bank: 8,557.44
Total Points: 14,229.13

Lol, whatís with all these dudes tryin to low key slander Adonis?
R01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 10:41 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggamuffin View Post
The thread will die. **** threads always do.
It already died.
Why'd you bring it back?

Share This With Friends

Tags
adonis., article, coma, inmate