Wilder to AJ: Just say Yes and the Meeting is On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Its called al haymon
    That's bum squad. What has been keeping him so long to put his man on ppv?

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      That's bum squad. What has been keeping him so long to put his man on ppv?
      Anthony Joshua The duck no other fight in that division makes sense for ppv

Comment

Anthony Joshua The duck no other fight in that division makes sense for ppv
        Don't deviate from my question. How can a man that has never been on ppv raise $50mil?
        His so called maters has never thought of putting him up for 40 fights running.

Comment

Wilder on fire right now!

Exposing Edwards Hearns compulsive liar disorder he has and him scalping them tickets over on the pond and stealing some of Joshua's money!

LOL, the more the truth comes out and the more Edwards looks worse and worse and the quieter AJ gets and the more his fan's get more rapidly delusional!

Comment

Don't deviate from my question. How can a man that has never been on ppv raise $50mil?
            Because obviously the fight will sell and make much more back in return if haymon sees it that way he’s been through this multiple times before and he feels it could generate 100 mil.

Comment

The same way 'mr 97k' had the third highest gate and over 1M units. Sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of the parts

Comment

Because obviously the fight will sell and make much more back in return if haymon sees it that way he’s been through this multiple times before and he feels it could generate 100 mil.
                If haymon think wilder can draw, why is he not on ppv? That's my ultimate question.
                80% of whatever this fight will generate will come from AJ.
                The fight will be on ppv is cos of AJ.
                What is wilder bringing to the fight?

Comment

Why is wilder acting like he is the a side in this when clearly he isn’t

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                    The troop of stupid fanboys is here it seems. It's very obvious, say yes and show you really want it then discuss the rest. This has always been this way, agree on the split than talk the rest. Hearn is putting his pride and greed in the way, it's time for Joshua to step in and call his shots
                    Nonsense, how can you call others fanboys with a ridiculous comment like that? Name any promoter, especially when A side, who blindly accepted a purse offer from the B side before discussing the terms, that's just stupid. Hearn wouldn't even know what he's agreeing to. Wilder's team could literally pick any pack of judges, any ref, any venue, any date, heavily drug test Joshua while not testing Wilder at all, have ridiculous breach of contract terms ranging from unnecessary promotional obligations to drug testing procedures that deduct Joshua's purse for each violation. They could even have a clause to basically waive a banned substance for Wilder if found after testing, like Mayweather did to Pacquiao, and not have such a waiver for Joshua. I mean the list of bs goes on and on. What leverage would Hearn even have to negotiate since they already agreed to the fight regardless of conditions. Once they agree, Wilder's team will basically just dictate conditions to them. I have nowhere close to the amount of money Joshua or Hearn have, and even I wouldn't agree to such a stupid proposal, especially without any evidence that the party, supposedly providing the money, even has it. No serious businessman would ever require someone to accept an agreement without any details of proof a payment can even be provided and then claim you're not serious because wanted to discuss details before agreeing like everyone else who has ever existed. Wilder's team is literally making history in sheer stupidity. Now we're seeing why Joshua said he will just freeze them out. A child could negotiate this fight more seriously than these imbeciles.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      The same way 'mr 97k' had the third highest gate and over 1M units. Sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of the parts
                      Yea but mr 97k never offered a flat fee like mr 0k did he?

Comment

Working...
                      X