No announcement yet.

Meeting women online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Meeting women online?

What are the simplest methods these days, without joining any "pay to take part" sites? I've had a few hookups off Plenty of Fish and Facebook in the past few years but they don't go anywhere. I don't like the dynamic on POF or Tinder, and Facebook is mostly attention-whore types. Anyone know of other places? Preferably where you aren't competing with a lot of thirsty men. I'm also about to try out this music related site, Tastebuds.

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    What are the simplest methods these days, without joining any "pay to take part" sites? I've had a few hookups off Plenty of Fish and Facebook in the past few years but they don't go anywhere. I don't like the dynamic on POF or Tinder, and Facebook is mostly attention-whore types. Anyone know of other places? Preferably where you aren't competing with a lot of thirsty men. I'm also about to try out this music related site, Tastebuds.
    Put a fake picture up and when you meet her bring her down with some negs to lower her self worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      Put a fake picture up and when you meet her bring her down with some negs to lower her self worth.
      Lol. Also, Tastebuds turned out to be another pay site.

Comment

You never gonna find a site with no compeition with thirsty ass dudes lmfao, thats just how it is, real life is like that too why you think girls get in free?

Comment

dont think you can go wrong with tinder. got it back today myself, get plenty of matches on it and most usually reply. had POF myself and didnt get on well with it, same pictures but think girls are just inundated with messages on there cause obviously you dont have to match them.

Comment

Bumble is like tinder except the girl has to send the first message if you guys match

Comment

On tinder even the women you consider as unattractive have more options than 9/10 guys

fact

Their profiles will be full of guys trying to match them

Unless you are model handsome or chiselled give tinder a miss

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                Bumble is like tinder except the girl has to send the first message if you guys match
                Bumble is full of fake profiles.

Keep waiting for that message.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  On tinder even the women you consider as unattractive have more options than 9/10 guys

fact

Their profiles will be full of guys trying to match them

Unless you are model handsome or chiselled give tinder a miss
                  I gets no play on tinder

Comment

Yea, I had a no-strings relationship with a woman off POF last summer. She was maybe a 6/10, but easy and a freak. She was telling me one night how crazy POF is for getting tons of messages. I asked her to show me, so she logged on her profile and her phone fell off the bedside table and lay vibrating on the floor for about 2 minutes until she picked it up. In the short time she'd been online she literally got about 30 messages. This was on a weekday evening too. Just put me off. Any women I've picked up online have messaged me first, but they're the kinda women you think, "hmm, if I squint a little, she can look attractive... sort of." Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                    X