Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Who Claims World's Largest Breasts In Coma After Suicide Attempt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Woman Who Claims World's Largest Breasts In Coma After Suicide Attempt

Woman who claims world's largest breasts, Sheyla Hershey, in a coma after suicide attempt: report

BY PHILIP CAUFIELD
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 2:49 PM

A Brazilian woman who claimed to have the world’s largest fake breasts fell into a coma following a suicide attempt, a British tabloid reported.

Sheyla Hershey, 31, had her KKK-size implants removed in September after suffering an infection during an operation to have them blown up to an even-larger MMM cup, according to Britain's The Sun.

Since then, Hershey, who is married with children, has been distraught, saying that she feels "so ugly" without her breasts, The Sun reported.

She was due to have an operation to restore her breasts to size KKK, but she took a lethal dose of prescription pills on Sunday, The Sun reported.

It was the second suicide attempt in two months for Hershey, who currently lives in Houston, Texas.

"Once I reclaim my identity as the world's biggest boobs I can be a better role model for my daughter," she told the paper.

She had reportedly traveled to her native Brazil to have the procedure because U.S. law forbids doctors from enhancing a woman's breasts to the size Hershey sought.

Hershey, who was reportedly in therapy for her obsession with cosmetic surgery, has said that her family had begged her to have a breast reduction.

She has reportedly had more than ten breast augmentations and 30 cosmetic procedures, including a nose job and liposuction, according to the U.K.'s Daily Mail.

A woman named Maxi Mounds holds the Guinness World Record for largest augmented breasts. Mounds broke the record in 2005 with a size 42M, according to the record book’s website.

Source: Daily News

Ugh, I never say this but I hope she doesn't make it. We don't need more people in the world like this.

Comment

Weapons Of Mass Flotation

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        Ugh, I never say this but I hope she doesn't make it. We don't need more people in the world like this.
        That's a bit cruel. I think it's a case of: What Was She Thinking???

Comment

This is old news, been a month or 2 since it happened

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            This is old news, been a month or 2 since it happened
            Didn't see it posted. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Didn't see it posted. Thanks for the heads up.
              I wonder what happened to her tho

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I wonder what happened to her tho
                Apparently she's still alive sans the breast implants.

Comment

A better role model to her daughter by augmenting herself, a good role model would let the little girl know she is perfect just the way she is.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                    Weapons Of Mass Flotation

Way too overboard.

Comment

Working...
                    X